No announcement yet.

Carl Froch says Earth is flat and 'whole planet has been sold lie'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    Tired of seeing this crap bumped to the top so I'll spill the secret; it's a joke.
    Flat Earthers are being "cheeky" as a means of trolling. And, apparently there's a lot of people who don't get it and embarrass themselves by arguing about it.
    I'm pretty sure Froch was trolling with that crap, but there are people who believe it.
    Last edited by kafkod; 09-24-2019, 04:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
      You are ******ed. Get yourself into a mental institution.
      Haha, you sound like you don’t tolerate different opinions well. Try to book a flight to Antarctica, I’ll bet you can’t do it. Argentina will be as far south as you can go. ALL flights in the world go through the northern hemisphere, ALL of them.

People like to call ancient civilizations “dumb, uneducated” for thinking the earth was flat but they ALL thought that. Even with a spherical moon and sun up above, ever wondered why?

They could calculate the days, months, years by the stars and build pyramids with primitive tools that we couldn’t build with today’s tools. They were much smarter than we give them credit for and yet, the unanimous opinion was flat earth.

Not until the free mason scientists came up with the idea of a round earth.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        I know..... the pic of the flag on the moon where the top of the flag is rigid as if there was a solid rod running through the top of it while the rest of the flag is being blown by some mystery space wind, was some d-rated special effects.

You should check out the video of China allegedly landing a rover on the dark side of the moon. They have a short clip and of the rover moving and there is a freaking white chalk line drawn on the moon that was captured in the clip. Obviously it was all CGI, looking fake as hell but they didn’t even bother to watch or edit the video before going public with it, LMAO.
        LMAO. Everything about the moon landing is just fake if you watch it now hence they keep claiming they destroyed the technology. We're far more advanced now than we're in 1969 - going to moon now should be easy peasy if it actually happened the first time.

LMAO. Trust the Chinese to make a counterfeit of the original, lol. For Chinese standard - that's an extremely low counterfeit.

Comment

Too many shots to the head. Sad.

Comment

I've heard of punch drunk, but punch dumb?

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
              there's not a single person in this thread that can prove the earth is round with actual evidence.

yet the stupid sheeps all mock Carl for having a different opinion. JFL.
              Originally posted by HeadShots View Post

people mocking flat earthers are actually the biggest morons. you've been brainwashed beyond hope.

you can't even substantially defend your spinning globe earth theory. you can't. you are the lowest rung of stupidity.

"I DON"T EVEN KNOW WHY I BELIEVE WHAT I BELIEVE! BUT YOU ARE STUPID DERP DERP DERP!!!!"
              there are thousands of videos on thhe net about ordinary people launch object (mostly food) to the outside of earth athmosphere, this thing trending last year. from the countless image of the videos the earth is indeed look round.

this is not from nasa or some globalist organisation, it's from ordinary peoples doing some internet trend.
              Last edited by betmen; 09-24-2019, 04:29 PM.

Comment

Somehow this isn't surprising. He never really struck me as the intellectual type, to put it mildly.

Comment

Just think, if NASA was showing pictures of a flat earth instead of the blue ball for the past 50 years, the ones calling flat earthers crazy now would be saying a blue ball earth is crazy.

That’s the power of propaganda. You can’t prove the earth is round but you believe it without question all because of some CGI pics and talking heads on the TV.

Comment

Froch finna be in the news within a few years talmbout "Former boxing champ found dead by apparent suicide"

'Luminati confirmed.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                      Of course the earth is round but he might be right about the fake moon landing. If we could put a man on the moon way back then why have we never been able to do it again in all these years and all the advancements of those many years. If we could put a man on the moon way back then it should be easy today but we never did it again. That film of the moon landing looked fake.
                      It's an extremely expensive once in a lifetime type mission, cost approx $152billion in today's money, would be hard to justify spending that much again, assuming it would cost that much (probably less, but still very expensive).
                      Last edited by Hype job; 09-24-2019, 04:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X