Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carl Froch says Earth is flat and 'whole planet has been sold lie'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can someone explain the reason for claiming the earth is flat? is there something to be gained, or is it just another "you can't prove it's not", purposeless argument? in all honesty...who really gives a fawk one way or the other. it changes nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
      you should ask your government why we are not allowed to explore the arctic freely. we can go swim in the deep ocean and get eaten by sharks. we can go to national parks and be eaten by bears. we can go to africa and get mauled by lions. we can go to mount everest and become frozen popsicles.

so it has nothing to do with our own safety.

why are we not allowed to explore the north pole?
      You are ******ed. Get yourself into a mental institution.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
        You call me dumb?

You're a fcking moron.

you can't prove my stupidity.

i can prove you're stupid with your line of logic.

Comment

Tired of seeing this crap bumped to the top so I'll spill the secret; it's a joke.
          Flat Earthers are being "cheeky" as a means of trolling. And, apparently there's a lot of people who don't get it and embarrass themselves by arguing about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            Tired of seeing this crap bumped to the top so I'll spill the secret; it's a joke.
            Flat Earthers are being "cheeky" as a means of trolling. And, apparently there's a lot of people who don't get it and embarrass themselves by arguing about it.

i'll give 10:1 odds this monkey can't prove the earth is a spinning ball.

i'll give you 15 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              100% brosky! All of the card-carrying flat earthers who conduct and attend actual gatherings *entirely amongst themselves* for the purposes of crackpot circle jerks are just "getting their troll on"! Further, everyone who professes to buy wholesale into anything patently idiotic is just "trolling" and absolutely not merely an idiot at face value devoid of any ulterior motive. You've busted the whole thing wide open, Gerber Baby!

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                Why can’t NASA provide non CGI images of the earth with their enormous technology?

The Bible says that there is a great chasm between the earth and the heavens that man is not permitted to cross. The book of Isaiah says that that the tribe of Judah will be dispersed to the four corners of the earth. Isaiah also speaks of “He that siteth upon the circle of the earth”

A “flat earth” would indeed look like a circle from above. The freaking U.N. logo looks almost identical to the flat earth.

If the world is controlled by satanists, and the Bible alludes to the earth perhaps being flat, wouldn’t trying to convince the world the exact opposite be EXACTLY what satan would want to do? You know satan, “the father of lies”?

How much money does NASA get from the taxpayers every year? Billions...... it’s another way to rob the people. Still giving us cgi pics for decades, no advancements in space travel, no communities on the moon to prepare us for that Mars trip they keep promising in 20 years, nothing. Just 20 more years of lying and robbing the people of their hard earned money.

A guy approached Buzz Aldrin asking him about faking the lunar landing and aldrin just refused to talk to him but instead punched him in the face. Sounds like he was caught but couldn’t run away so he punches the perceived threat.

You can YT vids of “astronauts” allegedly heading to space and they aren’t even wearing seatbelts or helmets. You have any idea of the g forces that would be felt if you were to actually burst through the atmosphere at thousands of miles per hr? LMAO, sheep need to wake up for real.
                I can't even trust NASA after the fake moon landing that was directed in a studio by Stanley Kubrick. And when people asked them why they haven't returned there - they claimed they have destroyed the technology, lol.

The sight of President Dwight D. Eisenhower calling them on the moon with a cord phone will always be priceless, lol. What number did he ring - 1-800-000-Moon? LMAO. NASA lie about everything.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
                  I cant believe how many people on here dont believe we landed on the Moon. And the Earth being flat is just stupid. I dont want to really look in to it but what is so wrong or dangerous about a flat earth that would force people to start the biggest and longest running lie the human race has ever seen? Why lie about it?
                  Back to the underlying story/theme of good and evil. The Bible says that GOD created the earth and the heavens, GOD, not some mysterious “Big Bang”. Saying the earth is a sphere, allows for the proclamation that order arises from chaos, blow something up and it’s own gravity can pull together the pieces and form a planet, thus no need for GOD anymore.

We all know that chaos only leads to chaos, that is what our own laws of physics tells us, entropy.

If what they are peddling were true, asteroids, comets, space dust, etc, would be forming small planetary structures all around us leading to all things eventually attracting to the same point and the elimination of all galaxies. The fact that there is ZERO gravity in the vacuum of space makes that impossible.

Space dust with infinitesimal mass attracting itself to more dust to the point of planetary creation is absurd, the moon would have been sucked back into the earth a long time ago if that were the case.

It’s ALL about removing GOD from the picture. How can you control mankind when people have a belief in a power far superior to man itself? A power you cannot physically attack or confront. You have to outlaw and eliminate belief in it, at ALL costs, at every turn.

Just like global warming, another way to drain billions from the people while taking GOD out of the picture. “Man is making the weather change, we will be dead in 10 yrs.”

Never mind the previous ice ages and subsequent epochs where the ice melted away with absolutely no influence by man at all. They control us with fear tactics. The Bible says to be fearless in the face of evil, that satan thrives on terrorizing man, striking fear so that he may falter in his faith.

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
                    I can't even trust NASA after the fake moon landing that was directed in a studio by Stanley Kubrick. And when people asked them why they haven't returned there - they claimed they have destroyed the technology, lol.

The sight of President Dwight D. Eisenhower calling them on the moon with a cord phone will always be priceless, lol. What number did he ring - 1-800-000-Moon? LMAO. NASA lie about everything.
                    I know..... the pic of the flag on the moon where the top of the flag is rigid as if there was a solid rod running through the top of it while the rest of the flag is being blown by some mystery space wind, was some d-rated special effects.

You should check out the video of China allegedly landing a rover on the dark side of the moon. They have a short clip and of the rover moving and there is a freaking white chalk line drawn on the moon that was captured in the clip. Obviously it was all CGI, looking fake as hell but they didn’t even bother to watch or edit the video before going public with it, LMAO.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                      this is the exact type of beta cuckold pseudo intellectual that scoffs at flat earthers with a stupid ass example like arctic circumnavigation.

this genetic failure has never come close to the arctic ice but let him tell you all about the supposed science behind arctic circumnavigation! EARTH IS ROUND HE PROVED IT!
                      he admitted in his very own video that there's an arctic treaty that doesn't allow you to explore the arctic freely. I WONDER WHY! =

lol just LMAO
                      LMAO at this mental midget who doesn't know the difference between the arctic and the antarctic and thinks he can refute science with the usual tiresome beta cuckold abuse that does nothing but reveal the sexual insecurities of the morons who parrot it.

Comment

Working...
                      X