No announcement yet.

Carl Froch says Earth is flat and 'whole planet has been sold lie'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
    Well if you ever want to make a flat earther realise it’s ridiculous, then tell them my explanation:

Say if you’re in UK and take a fight to Japan, you will fly east to get there. Then if you take a flight from Japan to USA, you will fly east over the pacific. If you then take a flight from USA back to UK, You will fly east over the Atlantic.

So to fly that entire journey, you will always go eastbound. That wouldn’t be possible if the earth was flat, surely?

Although im sure they have some theory for that..

LOL, that will be hard to disapprove.

I would love to hear their response.

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post

There probably is no east or west. North or south. Just left or right. Up or down. Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        There probably is no east or west. North or south. Just left or right. Up or down. Lol.
        The thing is that other countries go into space. So are they telling us the everybody is in it to say it is round when it is actually flat? You can't make this stuff up and the following that this movement has.

I enjoy it, it gives me a good laugh.

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post

I am not a flat earther, but, I think I know their explanation.

It would be more convoluted than this, but, basically, constant east would work like a baby's mobile. Just going in a big circle above the disk-shaped planet.

Comment

• Originally posted by BangEM View Post
            NASA also can't be trusted.
            He says with his smartphone in his pocket.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
              I am not a flat earther, but, I think I know their explanation.

It would be more convoluted than this, but, basically, constant east would work like a baby's mobile. Just going in a big circle above the disk-shaped planet.
              LOL, they cannot accommodate the geography of the planet to fit their explanation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
                He says with his smartphone in his pocket.
                I didn't know IBM and Steve Jobs worked for NASA.

We learn new things everyday. LMAO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Purple Haze View Post
                  Boxing champ Carl Froch says Earth is flat and 'whole planet has been sold lie'

He refuses to believe proof from NASA and Elon Musk, accusing them of being in the "little clique"

ByAntony Thrower
                  22:35, 23 SEP 2019

Carl reckons NASA's been making fake photos (Image: Getty)
                  Boxing legend Carl Froch says the Earth is flat and has accused NASA of making fake photos to keep the world’s population thinking it’s round.

The ex-super middleweight champion bruiser says the entire planet has been sold a lie.

And he refuses to believe proof from the US space agency NASA or space entrepreneur Elon Musk because they are in the “little clique” hiding the truth.

Carl said planet Earth is "100% flat'

Carl, 42, said: “The Earth is flat, 100%. There’s no proof of the Earth’s curvature and this fake space agency Nasa use CGI images and every one is different. I’m looking at them thinking, ‘Hang on a minute, they’re like cartoons.’

“When someone like Richard Branson goes up there and starts doing chartered flights... and you can look back on Earth and see the Earth’s curvature, I’ll believe the Earth is a globe.”

Carl, who quit the ring in 2015, also thinks the moon landing in July 1969 by Neil Armstrong was faked.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/lat...-says-20161081
                  Stick boxing bruh, Line of Sight already disproves the flat earthers and the moon landing being faked LOL Ok, yet anyone with a medium powered home telescope can see the lunar landers that were left behind on the moon.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                    Does he propose a theory as to why this conspiracy is being perpetuated? Does the "little clique" gain anything beneficial by convincing the people that the earth is round instead of flat?
                    The people who believe this theory think that it's a way to go against the bible since the bible states the Earth is flat. For the record- I believe the Earth is a sphere. I also believe that NASA has lied and faked footage for various reasons. Propaganda namely.

Comment

• Flat Earthers are Haymonites!

Transcontinental flights around the globe is nothing new, for both science and military. If you go one direction and return then obviously it’s a sphere.

The Earth rotates east bound anyways. That’s why pilots COMMONLY INVENTED the routes that were safest to battle time and refueling. When you fly to the USA from Europe the advantage is you’re cheating the rotation. From USA to Europe you’re battling the rotation.

Fly routes are all based on safety, refueling and landing zones respective to the rotation. Of course I’m referring to general commercial flights. Military, Science are exempt for various reasons

Comment

Working...
                      X