Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Under Fire Over Human Rights in Saudi Arabia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
    Personally i don't care what LGBTQ people do in and i let them live the life what they want, and i also don't care how Saudi's choose to run their society with their various sorts of punishments, and it's none of my business either, since i believe there is no absolute wrong and right in life and also i couldn't be bother to care tbh
    So you are essentially just a dumb animal?

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      So kid f#cking, raping & murder aren't absolute wrongs to you?

What would okay kid f#cking to you?

I know humans evolved and categorised some behaviours that's are not benificial to the groups prosperity as bad and evil and cast them out, that's our right and wrong.
      but like boxing there are levels, so put yourself above the human dimension,turn your emotions off and ask yourself this;
      "Are there moral laws that have to exist or the universe would cease to exist?"
      "do you think the universe cares when there is a genocide?"
      "Is there right and wrong in the universe?"

I don't know, why don't you tell me.
      these are interesting topics to delve into and think about, I'm not thinking about this from human perspective because reality is much bigger then earth and our entire recorded history, we are nothing and don't even matter on a cosmic scale.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4truth View Post
        So you are essentially just a dumb animal?
        how do you come to that conclusion? aren't you the one behaving like an animal here? getting all up in your feelings like some wild dog upset because someone you don't know has a different idea about the nature of reality then you.
        i'll leave you some dog treats

Comment

how do you come to that conclusion? aren't you the one behaving like an animal here? getting all up in your feelings like some wild dog upset because someone you don't know has a different idea about the nature of reality then you.
          i'll leave you some dog treats
          Mine was only an observation but you seem to be very emotional for someone with the moral compass of a wharf rat.

Comment

I know humans evolved and categorised some behaviours that's are not benificial to the groups prosperity as bad and evil and cast them out, that's our right and wrong.
            but like boxing there are levels, so put yourself above the human dimension,turn your emotions off and ask yourself this;
            "Are there moral laws that have to exist or the universe would cease to exist?"
            "do you think the universe cares when there is a genocide?"
            "Is there right and wrong in the universe?"

I don't know, why don't you tell me.
            these are interesting topics to delve into and think about, I'm not thinking about this from human perspective because reality is much bigger then earth and our entire recorded history, we are nothing and don't even matter on a cosmic scale.
            You said you don't believe in absolute wrongs in life not as a planet. My aasumption is a planet doesn't have a life or at least not a life as we know it to be.

So yea if I was a planet, a moon, a star or a blackhole I probably wouldnt give a f#ck if some humans were playing rape tag with children. As a human, which is what I & you obviously are, I see wrongs & raping those weaker than you & killing innocent people would be among them.

You sound like a serial killer lol.

Comment

Mine was only an observation but you seem to be very emotional for someone with the moral compass of a wharf rat.
              how can i get emotional or upset at what you saying when i don't have a moral compass? besides we are not acquainted,we don't know each other, You are a nobody to me, and i am to you,so you can call me every name under the sun and i'll still sleep good at night ))

Comment

• the Alphabet group & their mafia will collapse

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  You said you don't believe in absolute wrongs in life not as a planet. My aasumption is a planet doesn't have a life or at least not a life as we know it to be.

So yea if I was a planet, a moon, a star or a blackhole I probably wouldnt give a f#ck if some humans were playing rape tag with children. As a human, which is what I & you obviously are, I see wrongs & raping those weaker than you & killing innocent people would be among them.

You sound like a serial killer lol.
                  Why would i sound like a serial killer?
                  people have been philosophizing about these matters for thousands of years;
                  -is there right and wrong
                  -is there life after death
                  -is there a god
                  -what is the meaning of life
                  -etc etc
                  And just because i think right are wrong don't really exist in reality and how nature works,
                  it doesn't mean i want hurt somebody, or rape somebody,kill someone or all the other things imaginable as "evil".
                  Can't we have critical thought anymore,

What's "wrong" in your society is "right" across a couple of borders.
                  Who's has the monopoly to decide what's right and wrong?
                  You can't even decide in your own society with "abortion" about absolute right and wrong.
                  "Right and wrong" will change with time and the way societies change.
                  If you lived 500 yours ago, you would think it was good to burn witches alive and marry 12 year old girls, you see what i'm saying.

"You said you don't believe in absolute wrongs in life not as a planet."
                  We are made of the same elements of everything else in the universe, made up of certain elements that only form during supernovae, that's not the levels i was referring too,
                  I'm referring that humans create their own little matrix in the little bubble they live in, for instance like "right and wong",
                  that's not true realty, there is only on true reality, and even if we may deem there is such a thing as right and wrong ,it doesn't mean it really exists, shizofrenic people see things too that aren't real, but to them it's real
                  Last edited by EL_GRINGO; 09-09-2019, 09:08 PM.

Comment

how can i get emotional or upset at what you saying when i don't have a moral compass? besides we are not acquainted,we don't know each other, You are a nobody to me, and i am to you,so you can call me every name under the sun and i'll still sleep good at night ))
                    I get it.
                    How about you try your weird philosophy out on a teacher or someone else used to listening to this drivel. Maybe they’ll give you the attention you crave. I don’t have that kind of patience anymore.

Comment

I get it.
                      How about you try your weird philosophy out on a teacher or someone else used to listening to this drivel. Maybe they’ll give you the attention you crave. I don’t have that kind of patience anymore.
                      then leave

Comment

Working...
                      X