Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Under Fire Over Human Rights in Saudi Arabia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sayf View Post
    I'm not sure how the two are connected. People get assassinated by countries ask the time, only difference is they are better at covering up their crimes. However, regardless of that fact the fight and the death ate mutually exclusive, unless people boycott Russia too.

If anything the buzz is all over the Internet as people who follow boxing or not are getting these stories in their news or social media feeds. While the live audience may not be as big or raucous as those in the US or UK, the PPV money will be huge so the fighters win big.
    It wasn’t just someone being assassinated. It was an American journalist who wrote a story critical of SA. He was then murdered inside of the embassy by the government and then the government tried to hide it.

Comment

And yet everyone's favorite senator compares gays to animals but the ******s still watch his fights. Cancel culture is a bunch of hypocritical bull****.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
        Bs

What about the human rights in America

Larry posted the other day he gets a chicken wing thrown at him weekly, yet all of that is ignored on here
        I don't dislike Larry but if that's happening he's probably acting like a dick IRL. Reminds me of a guy I worked with who'd get jumped in a neighborhood near me every weekend. Yet somehow I also went to that neighborhood along with multiple others friends I knew who also had 0 problems. It had more to do with him than the neighborhood imo.

Comment

Really looking forward to this fight

Comment

Originally posted by Brainboxz View Post
            I just wondering why Joshua got so much haters, things always go different in his case.
            Haters? Things 'go different' for him? Let's talk about how different things go for him.

When he fights in the UK the ref gives people warnings for punching him in the face. Joshua grabs people by the back of the head and hauls them into uppercuts and people say "great punch". If you hurt Joshua in the UK, the ref calls a stop to give him a breather.

Let's talk about why someone would hate AJ. He hasn't a single win against a legitimate opponent on his record other than Joseph Parker, and in that fight the ref basically handcuffed Parker and gave AJ a bat. He cheated the entire fight and every time he was in trouble, the ref called for a rest.

He BARELY managed a win over Klitschko, but let's not pretend this was really Klitschko. This was a Klitschko who not only lost BADLY to Tyson Fury then took 2 years off. This Klitschko had, 2 years prior, made a serious fight out of facing Francesco Pianetta. That's right, the same Pianetta that fans ridiculed Tyson Fury for fighting in his comeback. The same Pianetta that a fat, barely-moving Tyson Fury made look like a child taking his first boxing lesson. THAT is how far gone Wladmir Klitschko was when Anthony Joshua got to him.

So why the haters? It's because he's a paper champion that was gifted star status for not reason other than he was pretty and produced knockouts. With no real boxing skill to speak of, AJ was held up by paid-off officials and a UK boxing scene so corrupt that fighters feel more comfortable fighting in RUSSIA than in Britain.

Comment

Originally posted by baroidi View Post
              The LGBT issue is softball compared to the ongoing atrocities that Saudi Arabia is committing against civilians in Yemen, but what do you expect from the State Media BBC, when the UK is complicit in Saudi war crimes

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a9090546.html

As usual Joshua just reading from the script that his professional media handlers provided
              Meh maybe the Yemenites should of never allowed themselves to be pawns of the Ayotollah's in Iran and be willing combatants in a proxy war between SA and Iran.

Comment

Tell these a.ss holes to direct their anger at Edward Hearn he's responsible for the event happening there.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                  Bro you need to stop taking out your frustration on the forum I wasn't the one that slap AJ around MSG and exposed him for the hype job he is

I'm actually looking forward to the rematch I will watch it regardless of where it is
                  LMAO at frustration, lol.

I'm not the one who's more occupied with what the next man is doing than your own life.

I just told you to shut the fu..ck up and mind your business. America is no different from Saudi Arabia in terms of human rights issues. The same shi..tt, different toilets. If I were you, I'd be more worried about the police gunning down your brothers on the streets of America than a boxer earning 9 figures.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                    Nobody complained about Amir Khan 'fighting'a nobody from three divisions down because nobody cared. Hearn is selling this as the most high profile fight in world boxing only a fool would fail to recolonise the difference!
                    Lol u r moronic. So only because its a big fight people care. So as punishment for their crap human right laws they are only allowed to see khan fight. Groves smith was high profile too , bloody russia assasinate people in uk all the time and they got to hold the football world cup the biggest sporting event there is.

Comment

AJ fighting in SA, Mayweather fighting in China...people should move on and stop being so soft.

Comment

Working...
                      X