Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jeff Fenech Says Pacquiao's Streak Gives Boost To Jeff Horn's Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CaptainWalrus View Post
    Good chat Rudy! Congratulations on 'hating on' all the fighters. Best of luck with your career.
    Newbie shut up you are one of them fools who think AJ can beat Lennox lewis you donut.

just found boxingscene may 2019 and want to chat out of your arse

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
      Call it a robbery, I don't care. I might not respect your opinion. You might not respect mine. That's ok.

But saying it is home cooking? That makes you a cunt, and a liar.

Interestingly, it seems that a lot of those people who have the opinion that it was a robbery, also use the 'home cooking' line.

So tell me - do you think it was home cooking? Or are you fine with just saying it was a robbery.
      It was a robbery, and it was obvious home field advantage had influence in it, along with Arum.
      Compubox numbers have PAC winning. PAC arguably had a 10-8 round in round 9.

So how can somebody say Horn won?
      The whole fight was suspect, with Horn being allowed to headbutt and use all dirty tactics and not once have points deducted.

In Vegas, that wouldn’t have even been allowed and you know that.

So how do you or anybody say he won? On points?
      Ring generalship? Power punches? Like how?
      Manny outlanded punches on him by a landslide.
      We already discussed the roughhousing that’s not boxing and was only allowed because the refs helped their boy.

It’s stupid for anybody to try and push alternate narrative.
      Just asinine and obviously a dislike for Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
        Horn vs Porter. Porter will show Horn what dirty really looks like

Horn better stick with C level journeymen
        Good point.

Comment

I expect any honest person to do better than to say 'fight was obviously fixed by the Aussies'.

Are you willing to retract that statement?
          I'm not retracting anything.
          Answer the question, clown boi.
          Do YOU think Horn won the Pac fight????

Comment

Of course Hornet won, it's on the record and decided by those who count not some whining keyboard limited anon whose opinion is irrelevant.

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
              Newbie shut up you are one of them fools who think AJ can beat Lennox lewis you donut.

just found boxingscene may 2019 and want to chat out of your arse
              Thanks Muppet!

Comment

I expect any honest person to do better than to say 'fight was obviously fixed by the Aussies'.
                Are you willing to retract that statement?
                I don't give a flying pile of horse poop what you think, DA.

AGAIN, Do YOU think Horn won that fight?

If you don't answer this time, we'll just assume you're just blowing smoke and you know damn well Horn lost that one too.

Comment

Originally posted by Nomadic View Post
                  Good point.
                  Had Horn and his deluded band of misfits were just a little bit humble and concede that they were gifted that w, the hate wouldn't be so strong.

Oh well, I'm sure Aussies will still ask him for his autograph

King for a day, bum for life

Comment

Originally posted by FredRekk View Post
                    It was a robbery, and it was obvious home field advantage had influence in it, along with Arum.
                    Compubox numbers have PAC winning. PAC arguably had a 10-8 round in round 9.

...snip...

Just asinine and obviously a dislike for Pacquiao.
                    Home field advantage is one thing. It is definitely a real factor, and that is not a controversial thing to say.

The question is about whether you think it was a matter of Australian corruption.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                      I don't give a flying pile of horse poop what you think, DA.

AGAIN, Do YOU think Horn won that fight?

If you don't answer this time, we'll just assume you're just blowing smoke and you know damn well Horn lost that one too.
                      Ok, here is the deal.

You have had it explained to you that it is impossible for there to have been any kind of home cooking.

But you don't correct yourself. Which means you have no integrity.

So I will answer your question (because I do have integrity) and then I'll put you on my ignore list.

Basically, you are a low life cunt - and the world would be a better place if you put a bullet through your fucked up lowlife piece of shit excuse for a brain.

So to answer your question:

I'm fine with Horn winning. I'd have been fine with Pac winning. It was close, with a lot of close rounds. I read and heard a lot of people who interpreted the fight differently, but I don't think they know what they are talking about.

It was embarrassing to me personally to see Horn win. I had been telling people for ages that he would be wiped out within three. Yet I accepted that I was wrong in my prediction, and didn't try to spin it, because that is what people with integrity do. They accept when they are wrong and correct themselves.

Personally I think it would have been better for boxing if Pac had won. But he didn't, and I sure as hell didn't think he was robbed, although the ref was sloppy and allowed Horn too much dirty work.

Now please, off yourself. Drink some bleach. Make the world a better place.

Comment

Working...
                      X