Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jeff Fenech Says Pacquiao's Streak Gives Boost To Jeff Horn's Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
    I feel like Arum was behind the judges fir some reason. Usually the star fighter gets the close decision by default ( Canelo) but Manny always getting robbed and it always seem to benefit Arum
    aurum has 50+ years in business, he knows how to turm things upside down

Comment

Originally posted by Sustanon View Post
      aurum has 50+ years in business, he knows how to turm things upside down
      Lmao Right

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
        fight was obviously fixed by the Aussies
        I think this is the most bafflingly silly thing about the whole 'Pac was robbed' nonsense.

The people who extend that to saying that Horn got some kind of hometown decision.

How exactly was it obviously fixed by the Aussies?

Was it all of the Aussie officials who were involved? Let's see...

The three judges at ringside... how many of them were Australian? None.

The ref... was he Australian? No.

The five judges who reviewed and re-scored the match for the WBO, how many of them were Australian? None.

So we have the 9 officials around the fight - none of them were Australian.

Did Horn and his trainer use their network of shady connections and their money to pay bribes? Hardly. Horn and his trainer were unknowns, with no connections, and no money. Horn was still teaching maths full time when he took that fight.

The only possibility that there was any foul play involves Arum (a non Australian) paying off some of the officials (non of whom were Australian).

This is why I can't take the whole 'Pac was robbed' argument seriously. The people who put it forward also put forward stuff which is so obviously ridiculous and wrong - how can they be taken seriously?

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainWalrus View Post
          Rudy, are you in the Boxing HOF? What's your pro record champ?
          What’s your record fool shut up go suck your upset Jeff Horn got battered today

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
            I think this is the most bafflingly silly thing about the whole 'Pac was robbed' nonsense.
            The people who extend that to saying that Horn got some kind of hometown decision.
            The five judges who reviewed and re-scred the match for the WBO, how many of them were Australian? None.
            Did Horn and his trainer use their network of shady connections and their money to pay bribes? Hardly. Horn and his trainer were unknowns, with no connections, and no money. Horn was still teaching maths full time when he took that fight.
            The only possibility that there was any foul play involves Arum (a non Australian) paying off some of the officials (non of whom were Australian).
            This is why I can't take the whole 'Pac was robbed' argument seriously. The people who put it forward also put forward stuff which is so obviously ridiculous and wrong - how can they be taken seriously?
            You actually expect anyone NOT aussie to take you seriously? Do you really think Horn won that fight? Do YOU think Horn won that fight?

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
              You actually expect anyone NOT aussie to take you seriously? Do you really think Horn won that fight? Do YOU think Horn won that fight?
              I expect any honest person to do better than to say 'fight was obviously fixed by the Aussies'.

Are you willing to retract that statement?

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
                What’s your record fool shut up go suck your upset Jeff Horn got battered today
                Good chat Rudy! Congratulations on 'hating on' all the fighters. Best of luck with your career.

Comment

The five judges who reviewed and re-scored the match for the WBO, how many of them were Australian? None.

Yes, PAC was robbed that day.
                  And he was robbed at the first Bradley fight.

It’s not hard to see that.
                  Robberies in sports do happen, quite often. And the money is more often than not the motivation behind it.

So whomever put it altogether did so in australia, with obviously help and aid from australians. So there were Australians involved.
                  But Arum probably is the most to blame for the robbery.

Comment

-jeff horn was never in a rightful position to fight pac, but he got it anyways courtesy of arum , nobody has even heard of him until that privilege

-the australian government sponsored that event
                    -the refereeing in that fight was ridiculously biased in favor of the hometown fighter

- then goes the dumbass decision

can we prove there was a hometown cooking?...of course not , we can only speculate just as most of the robberies that happened in the past but based on what we had seen and the things that went around that fight, you really cannot blame people who call it robbery.....esp when majority agrees

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                      -jeff horn was never in a rightful position to fight pac, but he got it anyways courtesy of arum , nobody has even heard of him until that privilege

-the australian government sponsored that event
                      -the refereeing in that fight was ridiculously biased in favor of the hometown fighter

- then goes the dumbass decision

can we prove there was a hometown cooking?...of course not , we can only speculate just as most of the robberies that happened in the past but based on what we had seen and the things that went around that fight, you really cannot blame people who call it robbery.....esp when majority agrees
                      I don't care if people call it a robbery.

I don't care if people think pac won.

I don't care if people think the ref was too lenient, and should have deducted points from Horn.

I don't care if people think Arum did something shady.

At least they can make some kind of argument to support those beliefs.

But the idea that the 'fight was obviously fixed by the Aussies' is either plain ignorant, or plain dishonest - and has absolutely no argument which can support it.

Nothing.

People keep throwing out this nonsense, trying to portray Australia as some kind of mecca of corruption, and frankly they are showing themselves up as compulsive liars, cunts, and ignorant fucksticks.

Even when I point out that what trhey are saying is impossible - they keep repeating it - which is why I know it isn't just about them being ignorant, it is about them being shit human beings.

Comment

Working...
                      X