Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jeff Fenech Says Pacquiao's Streak Gives Boost To Jeff Horn's Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
    Ok, here is the deal.

You have had it explained to you that it is impossible for there to have been any kind of home cooking.

But you don't correct yourself. Which means you have no integrity.

So I will answer your question (because I do have integrity) and then I'll put you on my ignore list.

Basically, you are a low life cunt - and the world would be a better place if you put a bullet through your fucked up lowlife piece of shit excuse for a brain.

So to answer your question:

I'm fine with Horn winning. I'd have been fine with Pac winning. It was close, with a lot of close rounds. I read and heard a lot of people who interpreted the fight differently, but I don't think they know what they are talking about.

It was embarrassing to me personally to see Horn win. I had been telling people for ages that he would be wiped out within three. Yet I accepted that I was wrong in my prediction, and didn't try to spin it, because that is what people with integrity do. They accept when they are wrong and correct themselves.

Personally I think it would have been better for boxing if Pac had won. But he didn't, and I sure as hell didn't think he was robbed, although the ref was sloppy and allowed Horn too much dirty work.

Now please, off yourself. Drink some bleach. Make the world a better place.
    that describes boxingscene perfectly.

also why would you want integrity? money over integrity all day. all milking day as tank would say(thats what he calls fight night)

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
      Ok, here is the deal.
      You have had it explained to you that it is impossible for there to have been any kind of home cooking.
      But you don't correct yourself. Which means you have no integrity.
      So I will answer your question (because I do have integrity) and then I'll put you on my ignore list.
      Basically, you are a low life cunt - and the world would be a better place if you put a bullet through your fucked up lowlife piece of shit excuse for a brain.
      So to answer your question:
      I'm fine with Horn winning. I'd have been fine with Pac winning. It was close, with a lot of close rounds. I read and heard a lot of people who interpreted the fight differently, but I don't think they know what they are talking about.
      It was embarrassing to me personally to see Horn win. I had been telling people for ages that he would be wiped out within three. Yet I accepted that I was wrong in my prediction, and didn't try to spin it, because that is what people with integrity do. They accept when they are wrong and correct themselves.
      Personally I think it would have been better for boxing if Pac had won. But he didn't, and I sure as hell didn't think he was robbed, although the ref was sloppy and allowed Horn too much dirty work.
      Now please, off yourself. Drink some bleach. Make the world a better place.
      You should take a flying leap off a tall cliff, DA. I'm done here. Boneheddz with steel lined empty skulls aren't a demographic I have extended conversations with. Now, go ahead and make a comeback spewing more b.s. Newsflash: nobody will give a fek.

Comment

Working...
      X