Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jeff Fenech Says Pacquiao's Streak Gives Boost To Jeff Horn's Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FredRekk View Post
    So whomever put it altogether did so in australia,
    Says who?

Originally posted by FredRekk View Post
    with obviously help and aid from australians.
    Obviously? Which Australians would this be... the ring girls? You think they had brown paper bags full of cash and they were secretly passing them to the judges as they walked around the ring?

If a foreign promoter paid off a foreign ref or foreign judges... then where the hell does any 'obvious' Australian involvement happen?

Seriously - which Australians were involved?

Did Arum think to himself "Hey, I know, I'm gonna bribe some non-Australian judges... but I better use local Australians who I don't know to act as middlemen or facilitators...otherwise I might run afoul of local labour laws"?

Obviously? What is obvious is that the whole line of thinking makes zero sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
      I don't care if people call it a robbery.

I don't care if people think pac won.

I don't care if people think the ref was too lenient, and should have deducted points from Horn.

I don't care if people think Arum did something shady.

At least they can make some kind of argument to support those beliefs.

But the idea that the 'fight was obviously fixed by the Aussies' is either plain ignorant, or plain dishonest - and has absolutely no argument which can support it.

Nothing.

People keep throwing out this nonsense, trying to portray Australia as some kind of mecca of corruption, and frankly they are showing themselves up as compulsive liars, cunts, and ignorant fucksticks.

Even when I point out that what trhey are saying is impossible - they keep repeating it - which is why I know it isn't just about them being ignorant, it is about them being shit human beings.
      Looks like they judge Australia by where they come from where corruption is a way of life.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard G View Post
        Looks like they judge Australia by where they come from where corruption is a way of life.
        Yeah, perhaps it is just projection, or the people saying it are the kind who buy intro conspiracies, no matter how little sense they make.

It would just be nice if people used their brains, or had some integrity.

Comment

I don't care if people call it a robbery.

I don't care if people think pac won.

I don't care if people think the ref was too lenient, and should have deducted points from Horn.

I don't care if people think Arum did something shady.

At least they can make some kind of argument to support those beliefs.

But the idea that the 'fight was obviously fixed by the Aussies' is either plain ignorant, or plain dishonest - and has absolutely no argument which can support it.

Nothing.

People keep throwing out this nonsense, trying to portray Australia as some kind of mecca of corruption, and frankly they are showing themselves up as compulsive liars, cunts, and ignorant fucksticks.

Even when I point out that what trhey are saying is impossible - they keep repeating it - which is why I know it isn't just about them being ignorant, it is about them being shit human beings.
          what the **** do you want them to do?...go investigate and ask all the people involved then write about it here?..lol.

no one is sayin australia is mecca of corruption , you are blowing things out of proportion here...people were only upset about the robbery in that event, nothing else regarding the whole nation....

i just mentioned more than a few of those argument but you don't seem to care...what's ignorant is actually ignoring what really happened and complain why people are upset, that's ignorant!

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
            what the **** do you want them to do?...go investigate and ask all the people involved then write about it here?..lol.
            I want people to be honest. You don't seem to care about that.

Why not? Isn't honesty important?

no one is sayin australia is mecca of corruption , you are blowing things out of proportion here...
            Go have a read over these forums.

people were only upset about the robbery in that event, nothing else regarding the whole nation....
            If people are only upset about the decision, then I can either agree or disagree with the points they made.

If people extend that to claiming that there was home cooking, then I will challenge that.

i just mentioned more than a few of those argument but you don't seem to care...what's ignorant is actually ignoring what really happened and complain why people are upset, that's ignorant!
            I'm ignorant because I don't care if people have their own take on subjective things, but I do care when they repeat lies?

That's nonsense.

It seems like you are pretty keen to defend liars.

Why?

Comment

no one is sayin australia is mecca of corruption , you are blowing things out of proportion here...people were only upset about the robbery in that event, nothing else regarding the whole nation....

Australia has nothing to do with it
              it was a master plan by the GREAT OLD SNAKE

Comment

I am LOVIN IT !!!!!!!!

Now the cvnt can drag his sorry ass back to the chalkboard.

Nelo and GGG !!!!!!!

Comment

I want people to be honest. You don't seem to care about that.

Why not? Isn't honesty important?

Go have a read over these forums.

If people are only upset about the decision, then I can either agree or disagree with the points they made.

If people extend that to claiming that there was home cooking, then I will challenge that.

I'm ignorant because I don't care if people have their own take on subjective things, but I do care when they repeat lies?

That's nonsense.

It seems like you are pretty keen to defend liars.

Why?
                  you want people to be honest?...calling it a robbery aint being honest or that claiming the aussie was in on it is dishonest?...what kind of narratives are you looking for that you call honest?

the ones calling home cooking have basis, more so than the ones calling otherwise

you call it lies but really more of a presumption

Comment

That robbery was the worst thing that happened to Horn. After that gift, he had to back it up with a meaningful career !!!!

Holy shlt, did his career shlt the bed. Thank god for Mundine !!!!

No more Horn talk

Comment

Fenech is as delusional as his namesake...

Comment

Working...
                      X