Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jeff Fenech Says Pacquiao's Streak Gives Boost To Jeff Horn's Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by puga View Post
    you want people to be honest?...calling it a robbery aint being honest or that claiming the aussie was in on it is dishonest?...what kind of narratives are you looking for that you call honest?

the ones calling home cooking have basis, more so than the ones calling otherwise

you call it lies but really more of a presumption
    Calling it a robbery is an opinion.

Calling it home cooking is a lie.

Tell me, exactly how did this home cooking occur? I explained pretty thoroughly how ridiculous it was.

No Australian officials, Horn's camp are poor, so they can't bribe people, have no networks, so they wouldn't know how to get in touch with bribeable people, and no influence - so they couldn't make other types of promises. So no-one in the Australian camp could have made any kind of bribe.

Arum has all of the above, so he could have done something. But he isn't an Australian.

None of the people who, in theory, could have received a bribe were Australian.

The idea is just stupid, that there is no excuse for entertaining it.

Hell, I would even be okay if people made that lazy assumption and then corrected it when they found out just how wrong it was.

But they don't - they double down like the shit-eating cunts that they are.

Comment

Originally posted by thedarkdragon11 View Post
      Fenech is as delusional as his namesake...
      Fenech is a bit of a scumbag. I don't think anyone respects him or his opinions.

He was a great boxer, but that is all he has going for him.

Comment

"I wasn't that well earlier in the week, but I don't want to use that as an excuse because I felt fine tonight. Full credit to Michael Zerafa."

!!!!!

What a cvnt. If he didn't want to use it as an excuse, he wouldn't have mentioned it
        ''He was the better man tonight (and probably every other night as well).''
        The end. But nooooooooooooooooo

What a glorious night

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
          Calling it a robbery is an opinion.

Calling it home cooking is a lie.

Tell me, exactly how did this home cooking occur? I explained pretty thoroughly how ridiculous it was.

No Australian officials, Horn's camp are poor, so they can't bribe people, have no networks, so they wouldn't know how to get in touch with bribeable people, and no influence - so they couldn't make other types of promises. So no-one in the Australian camp could have made any kind of bribe.

Arum has all of the above, so he could have done something. But he isn't an Australian.

None of the people who, in theory, could have received a bribe were Australian.

The idea is just stupid, that there is no excuse for entertaining it.

Hell, I would even be okay if people made that lazy assumption and then corrected it when they found out just how wrong it was.

But they don't - they double down like the shit-eating cunts that they are.
          the bold is exactly what you call an opinion...an extremely unpopular one at that

you argument is lame sorry to say
          first of , it was the australian government that sponsored the fight so it's safe to assume there wouldn't be shortage of bribe money there thus no problem influencing the outcome

also, the judges did not have to be australian to favor the aussie fighter in jeff horn, the color of money does not discriminate....and apparently they favored the hometown fighter who was viewed by the vast majority of the audience as the loser

bob arum aint australian either and has jobbed pac in the past too but can we prove any wrong doings here?...ofcourse not and we can only assume but everyone or atleast the majority knows he is very capable of making fishy dealings like these happen....

again there are more basis of home cooking than not, you can be in denial all you want but it is what is

Comment

''What's next for Horn....''

Substitute teaching

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
              the bold is exactly what you call an opinion...an extremely unpopular one at that

you argument is lame sorry to say
              first of , it was the australian government that sponsored the fight so it's safe to assume there wouldn't be shortage of bribe money there thus no problem influencing the outcome

also, the judges did not have to be australian to favor the aussie fighter in jeff horn, the color of money does not discriminate....and apparently they favored the hometown fighter who was viewed by the vast majority of the audience as the loser

bob arum aint australian either and has jobbed pac in the past too but can we prove any wrong doings here?...ofcourse not and we can only assume but everyone or atleast the majority knows he is very capable of making fishy dealings like these happen....

again there are more basis of home cooking than not, you can be in denial all you want but it is what is
              So now it is a government conspiracy?

So which shady secret agent has the contacts within boxing to know who to bribe and how?

The minister for sport, perhaps? This clown?

Yeah, cause she is barely competent to stand upright.

And how did this shady government agent - who somehow magically has inside knowledge of the shady side of boxing and knows which foreign referees or judges are corrupt, hide the bribes?

Money from the government gets accounted for. Money that is spent is independently accounted for and tracked by financial experts. But yeah.... these super secret shady agent can just bypass that... cause you say so.

You have gone full conspiracy theory, and now you look like an idiot - and an absolute cunt to boot.

Like I said - cunts just double down, rationalise their fucking idiocy and throw every trace of integrity they had out the window.

Goodbye, cretin.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
                So now it is a government conspiracy?

So which shady secret agent has the contacts within boxing to know who to bribe and how?

The minister for sport, perhaps? This clown?

Yeah, cause she is barely competent to stand upright.

And how did this shady government agent - who somehow magically has inside knowledge of the shady side of boxing and knows which foreign referees or judges are corrupt, hide the bribes?

Money from the government gets accounted for. Money that is spent is independently accounted for and tracked by financial experts. But yeah.... these super secret shady agent can just bypass that... cause you say so.

You have gone full conspiracy theory, and now you look like an idiot - and an absolute cunt to boot.

Like I said - cunts just double down, rationalise their fucking idiocy and throw every trace of integrity they had out the window.

Goodbye, cretin.
                could be

bob arum working with the aussie government in a fight with biased ref, seemingly incompetent judges that ended up in a robbery decision?...

if you think it's farfetched, then you are one naive sob

Comment

"This message is hidden because puga is on your ignore list."

I require a certain level of integrity in the people I engage with. You have zero. Perhaps because corruption is the national sport in whatever third world shithole you crawled from. I don't care. Not my problem.

Comment

Lmao @ “calling it a robbery is an opinion” that’s the DUMBEST thing posted today. IT WAS A GIFT DECISION, ROBBERY, FIXED FIGHT, etc.

Person A: “Andy Ruiz KO’d AJ.”
                    Person B: “Nah, that’s just your opinion.”

Comment

Originally posted by FredRekk View Post
                      Lmao @ “calling it a robbery is an opinion” that’s the DUMBEST thing posted today. IT WAS A GIFT DECISION, ROBBERY, FIXED FIGHT, etc.

Person A: “Andy Ruiz KO’d AJ.”
                      Person B: “Nah, that’s just your opinion.”
                      Call it a robbery, I don't care. I might not respect your opinion. You might not respect mine. That's ok.

But saying it is home cooking? That makes you a cunt, and a liar.

Interestingly, it seems that a lot of those people who have the opinion that it was a robbery, also use the 'home cooking' line.

So tell me - do you think it was home cooking? Or are you fine with just saying it was a robbery.

Comment

Working...
                      X