Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury Confident 'Judges Will Do The Right Thing' in Wilder Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cashisclay123 View Post
    If Fury won 8 rounds, that would make the fight a draw. He loses a point for each round he was knocked down leaving him with 6 points. If Wilder won 4 rounds and got a extra point for each knock down that leaves him with 6 points. I don't see how people called it a robbery. Every judge doesn't see the fight the same, it was a close fight that ended up being a draw.
    I had Fury winning 7 rounds...113-113. Guys I watched the fight said the same thing. Adelaide Byrd called me the next day; she had the fight 127-107.5 for Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by BaDaBingVIP2 View Post
      fury was robbed of a decision plain and simple. the rematch fury will fight the same but i see Wilder pumping the jab more and setting up the shots better. wilder by ko.
      Gotta admit wilder was robbed of the ko before fury was robbed of the decision

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
        Like Kafkod said, Deontay knocked Tyson out. Wilder was robbed of a KO victory by Jack Reiss.
        Nope. He hets up before the 10 count. Any youtube video will show you he gets up at the 9th second. Whenever you find a video that shows he got uo after the 10 count, please post it.

Still, struggling for 11.5 rounds against a "bum" is pathetic. I really, really hope that you aren't a Wilder fan.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
          Forget the official result. Fury was out cold for about 5 seconds in the last round.

He may have beaten the count, but Wilder still won by "unofficial KO"

As you said, he beat the count. Before that 10 count, it's a judgement call by the ref, and he decided to continue the 10 count. We all know what happened afterwards.

I'm not hating on Wilder btw. If you go back my post history, you'll see me stating that he'd ice AJ (prior to the Ruiz fight). Both Wilder and Fury are the top HW at the moment, so saying either of them is a bum is simply ******ed.

Comment

Originally posted by Gentblue View Post
            8-4=116-112 if u take 2 points away that 114-112 Fury.
            Thanks for doing this bit of math for me. I still don't get how hate can f up math, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Cashisclay123 View Post
              I did the math and you are 100 percent right. But with the fight being that close it's still not a robbery.
              OMG....

I hate having to keep doing this. Wilder won 2 rounds clearly. That leaves 10. The first 4 were close so lets split them. The 2nd and 4th and the general consensus best rounds by Wilder so of the remaining 6 round Wilder only had to STEAL ONE and its a DRAW with FURY still having won more ROUNDS!!!!

Oh and you have to clearly BEAT THE CHAMP. There were 2 Knock downs in the fight BOTH by the CHAMP so yes a DRAW was the BEST DECISION!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                It's difficult to see Wilder winning 5 rounds though, which is what he needed to get the draw, after the 2 point deduction from Fury's score.

Even in the very close rounds when few clean punches were landed by either man, Fury was making Wilder miss widely with neat defensive moves. According to the judges guidelines, they should have given him the edge in those rounds.
                NOPE

Read all the reports the 2nd and 4th were the ones given by the majority to Wilder that only means Wilder had to steal ONE round of 6....

WHY IS THAT SO HARD TO FATHOM?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by fernandtg View Post
                  Nope. He hets up before the 10 count. Any youtube video will show you he gets up at the 9th second. Whenever you find a video that shows he got uo after the 10 count, please post it.

Still, struggling for 11.5 rounds against a "bum" is pathetic. I really, really hope that you aren't a Wilder fan.
                  They played a video during Joe Rogan's ass kissing session with Wilder which had a timer superimposed over footage of the knockdown. The timer had clearly been speeded up, which is why somebody had removed the official time clock from the footage and used their own doctored timer instead.

I read here that the video came from one of the LDBC YT channels.

Comment

Originally posted by FreezeIzGawd View Post
                    OMG....

I hate having to keep doing this. Wilder won 2 rounds clearly. That leaves 10. The first 4 were close so lets split them. The 2nd and 4th and the general consensus best rounds by Wilder so of the remaining 6 round Wilder only had to STEAL ONE and its a DRAW with FURY still having won more ROUNDS!!!!

Oh and you have to clearly BEAT THE CHAMP. There were 2 Knock downs in the fight BOTH by the CHAMP so yes a DRAW was the BEST DECISION!!!
                    Not according to the rules of boxing you don't.

Comment

Originally posted by FreezeIzGawd View Post
                      NOPE

Read all the reports the 2nd and 4th were the ones given by the majority to Wilder that only means Wilder had to steal ONE round of 6....

WHY IS THAT SO HARD TO FATHOM?!?!?
                      Steal is the right word there.

The 2nd and 4th rounds were very even. The only rounds Wilder won clearly were the 2 that he scored the KDs in.

Comment

Working...
                      X