No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Drops, Bloodies, Decisions Thurman For WBA Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by james240 View Post
    Very surprised Pac punch resistance is still there! he took a monster right hand similar to JMM and just ate it.
    Nah... Pac didn't saw the JMM punch coming and he walked right into it. Like the punch Hatton took from Pac. The most dangerous punch is the one you don't see coming

Comment

• Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
      This is probably the only thing I don't like about the pastor Pacman. Whenever he sees his opponent seriously getting hurt, he slows it down. Idk, maybe it's what made him a good person.

Keith was there to be stopped. But I can tell Manny's heart sank after seeing Keith got hurt. Like a teacher seeing his student get hurt.
      You don't like the way he backed off 'coz you want to see the old Pac. But it also shows an older(gassed) and wiser(JMM) Pac.

By winning a sure 2nd half round, he knew he is winning the fight. Even if both have 6 rounds each, the knockdown would be the difference
      Last edited by don miguel; 07-21-2019, 10:19 AM.

Comment

• Intuitively, I thought that Pacquiao would knockout Thurman inside 9 rounds. But honestly, I thought the fight was a draw and wouldn't have been surprised if Thurman had won. Pacquiao was missing most of his punches and Thurman was landing the most solid overall punches. There was three problems that made it looked like it was one sided. The first round, the biased commentators and the pro-pacquiao crowd. This was closer than people realize if they actually analyze the fight with Pacquiao dick out of their mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
          yo this mofo is a comedian right here. I swear I can't stop laughing dog you a comedian
          How stupid do you feel now?.....dog?

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
            Just another reason to make Spence-Crawford right? Woowee.....Crawford is my fighter man, he'll beat them all no questions!!

I have no idea if this will happen anytime soon with all the politics

Comment

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
              Manny just moved up the p4p rankings what he did tonight was ridiculous

If manny was black he would already be proclaimed the GOAT but we know how the media works
              Shut your pussie ass up! Pacquiao is already considered a living legend and is beloved by the fans and media. Who is not giving him credit??? Please tell me. Don't just say shyt. Tell me.

Ok then shut your hoe ass up!

Comment

• Originally posted by D3v1Ld0g View Post
                Intuitively, I thought that Pacquiao would knockout Thurman inside 9 rounds. But honestly, I thought the fight was a draw and wouldn't have been surprised if Thurman had won. Pacquiao was missing most of his punches and Thurman was landing the most solid overall punches. There was three problems that made it looked like it was one sided. The first round, the biased commentators and the pro-pacquiao crowd. This was closer than people realize if they actually analyze the fight with Pacquiao dick out of their mouth.
                No idiot pac won, nothing controversial about pac wining, you just don’t know how to score a fight. Get the BBC out your mouth for a change

Comment

• Even Keith's father congratulating Manny. Classy dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by D3v1Ld0g View Post
                    Intuitively, I thought that Pacquiao would knockout Thurman inside 9 rounds. But honestly, I thought the fight was a draw and wouldn't have been surprised if Thurman had won. Pacquiao was missing most of his punches and Thurman was landing the most solid overall punches. There was three problems that made it looked like it was one sided. The first round, the biased commentators and the pro-pacquiao crowd. This was closer than people realize if they actually analyze the fight with Pacquiao dick out of their mouth.
                    How exactly did you score this fight a draw? If they each won six rounds, Pacquiao still wins due to the extra point from the knockdown.
                    Or are you telling me that you scored a round 10-8 for Thurman? If you found a 10-8 round for Thurman then I'd say you should worry about getting the dick out of your own mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by markther View Post
                      Are you posting on some street corner off and on from a local Starbucks you homeless, unemployed, mother f@cker, LMAO!!!!!!!
                      I’m posting from your Mom’s house and she still calls you a worthless POS! She calls you the stupid mistake. Even your dad makes fun of you.

Comment

Working...
                      X