No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Drops, Bloodies, Decisions Thurman For WBA Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bluebird View Post
    They almost did, the judge that gave it to Thurman was incompetent. Thurman himself didn’t even have any issue about losing to Pac.
    Yeah I don't know what the hell Glenn Feldman was watching???

Comment

• Originally posted by FredWreck View Post
      Crawford and Spence are both overrated as ****. Who are their best wins again? Remind me.
      Rookie get off this post and get the d@cks out your mouth. Manny isn’t beating either or them, not at 40 or later at 41 or older. He isn’t fighting again until next year sometime so he will be a year older. And Thurman after his injury isn’t on the level of Crawford or Spence or that caliber of fighter and he knows that himself deep down inside.

And NO ONE on this entire post is saying Spence or Crawford has had the legendary career as MANNY or has had better wins d@ck wad. Most fans with common sense are only saying Manny would be in tougher against both, possibly losing those fights. Both are more dominating and stronger and better fighters than Keith “Retirement Time” Thurman.

Comment

• Originally posted by markther View Post
        If they had a HOF here on the boxing scene, YOU wouldn’t get in. 20,000 something posts and not (1) rep point? WTF???Can someone, anyone, give this man (1) damn rep point. This is an embarrassment of posts. I would leave the boxing scene if I were you or find another blog or something to post on, maybe cooking or woman’s lacrosse or p@rn. GTFOH LOSER!!!....LMAFO!!!!!
        And yet I have wayyy more points then you! You don't know how that sht works JACK@SS! I would explain how the rep points work but figured you know that since been here since 2010.

We got some good fights coming up! I'll gladly match you points! See who knows more about boxing. I'll put your ugly @ss back in the kitchen.
        Last edited by Shadoww702; 07-21-2019, 08:52 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          And yet I have wayyy more points then you! You don't know how that sht works JACK@SS! I would explain how the rep points work but figured you know that since been here since 2010.
          No you have way more POSTS not points than me ret@ard. Your POINTS or REP POWER is “0” remember. You should know because everyday your trying to find that 1 post to get 1 rep power. Kinda like trying to find water in a dessert...and since you know how the rep points work, humor me as to why you don’t have at least (1) after 20,000 something posts..LMAO!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

We got some good fights coming up! I'll gladly match you points! See who knows more about boxing. I'll put your ugly @ss back in the kitchen.
            Are you posting on some street corner off and on from a local Starbucks you homeless, unemployed, mother f@cker, LMAO!!!!!!!

Comment

• Manny ****ed up his eye as well. Looks like they both took some damage. Keith mauled by a T-Rex lol

Most exciting Pacquiao fight since PAC-JMM 4

Unless you thought his one sided Algieri fight was atleast entertaining

Comment

• Originally posted by theman775 View Post
                Dude what hell is your problem???? Get the hell over it!!! The guy is an elite athlete not just a boxer, to be doing this at 40 with the same intensity he had in his like what 15 year boxing career??? Cmon dude it's like Serena Williams still playing at a high level in tennis against woman half her age and beating them!!!
                Pac is great I agree but please dont compare boxing to tennis, the two aren't remotely comparable.

Comment

• Originally posted by theman775 View Post
                  Dude what hell is your problem???? Get the hell over it!!! The guy is an elite athlete not just a boxer, to be doing this at 40 with the same intensity he had in his like what 15 year boxing career??? Cmon dude it's like Serena Williams still playing at a high level in tennis against woman half her age and beating them!!!
                  Ummmmm.....didn’t Serena just lose (3) straight consecutive times in a woman’s finals to woman half her age. Pretty bad analogy...CTFU!!!At least know tennis when you throw that in there, everyone already knows you don’t know sh@t about boxing by now. I know your posts make me laugh a lot though. Keep up the good work...LMAO!!!!!!!
                  Last edited by markther; 07-21-2019, 09:06 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
                    This is probably the only thing I don't like about the pastor Pacman. Whenever he sees his opponent seriously getting hurt, he slows it down. Idk, maybe it's what made him a good person.

Keith was there to be stopped. But I can tell Manny's heart sank after seeing Keith got hurt. Like a teacher seeing his student get hurt.
                    Yeah, when Pac hit Thurman with a body shot. He paused. As if to say, should I finish him? He could have finished him right there.. I think Pac let his foot out of gas out of pity.

Comment

• Awesome fight. Props to Keith Thurman for showing great heart.

Comment

Working...
                      X