No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Drops, Bloodies, Decisions Thurman For WBA Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by markther View Post
    Rookie get off this post and get the d@cks out your mouth. Manny isn’t beating either or them, not at 40 or later at 41 or older. He isn’t fighting again until next year sometime so he will be a year older. And Thurman after his injury isn’t on the level of Crawford or Spence or that caliber of fighter and he knows that himself deep down inside.

And NO ONE on this entire post is saying Spence or Crawford has had the legendary career as MANNY or has had better wins d@ck wad. Most fans with common sense are only saying Manny would be in tougher against both, possibly losing those fights. Both are more dominating and stronger and better fighters than Keith “Retirement Time” Thurman.
    In his prime Manny DEMOLISHES Crawford and Spence in 5 rounds each.

Spence and Crawford are nothing ****ing special.
    You’re dumbass hasn’t watched boxing long enough or you would know that!
    Crawford and Spence are OVERRATED AS ****!
    NOTHING SPECIAL!
    NO RESUMES!

So get the **** out of here you dumbass rookie you don’t watch boxing!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluebird View Post
      You forgot to mention boxer of the decade and 3-time boxer of the year.
      Some journalists are also mentioning this fight as leading the Fight of the Year rankings.

Comment

• I think Manny has a fighting chance against Spence. Spence wasn't able to seriously hurt Mikey Garcia who is similar in weight and height to Manny Pacquaio.

Mikey took Spences's punches and never went down despite being dominated most of the fight.

Comment

• So tired of people saying pac should retire like 4 fights ago. Hes doing fine and just beat a prime champion. Let the man do what he wants. He seems to know better than us.

Comment

• Pacquiao beats Spence or Crawford by decision. In his prime?
            KNOCKS THEM BOTH OUT ON THE SAME NIGHT.

This generation of boxers is garbage.
            Crawford
            Spence
            Thurman
            Deontay
            Joshua

All garbage overrated ****s!

They’re nothing like the eras before them!

Comment

• Originally posted by cjeagle1 View Post
              I think Manny has a fighting chance against Spence. Spence wasn't able to seriously hurt Mikey Garcia who is similar in weight and height to Manny Pacquaio.

Mikey took Spences's punches and never went down despite being dominated most of the fight.
              - -Spence obviously wore the kid gloves for that fight.

Nothing but cruise control until he can land a mega fight. Bogeymen don't need more KOs, they more in need of enticing the best.

Comment

• Originally posted by don miguel View Post
                you got the 115-113 right. didn't see 114-113 tho.
                I had it 115-112 with that KD the big difference as keith was easily going to win the first round. I think the fight was a lot closer than what many on social media thought. Great fight, props to both fighters for putting up a great fight and worth my $.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdWins View Post
                  i swear they always be so extra with the US anthem
                  Oh....remind me where they're fighting again....

Comment

• Originally posted by FredWreck View Post
                    In his prime Manny DEMOLISHES Crawford and Spence in 5 rounds each.

Spence and Crawford are nothing ****ing special.
                    You’re dumbass hasn’t watched boxing long enough or you would know that!
                    Crawford and Spence are OVERRATED AS ****!
                    NOTHING SPECIAL!
                    NO RESUMES!

So get the **** out of here you dumbass rookie you don’t watch boxing!
                    Here is how f@cking stupid you are. NO ONE is saying Manny wouldn’t beat EVERY SINGLE welterweight in his prime but he is NOT in his prime Mr. Autism.

And Spence and Crawford are in their PRIME, stronger, more talented, more technically and fundamentally sound than Thurman or any other welterweight right now. You apparently don’t watch any boxing to have basic common sense that those (2) fights and fighters have enough talent and experience and power to possibly hurt Manny at his age right now or stop him. But they aren’t beating a younger Manny. This version of Manny would he over 40 if he ever signs to fight either one of them. Don’t you understand that. Or did you just barely get your GED or are you an autistic child in an adult post.

My profile says I am 49 which means I’ve been watching boxing for over 30 years which is the same length of time you have went without getting any p@ssy or a woman....LMAO!!!!
                    Last edited by markther; 07-21-2019, 01:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by markther View Post
                      Here is how f@cking stupid you are. NO ONE is saying Manny wouldn’t beat EVERY SINGLE welterweight in his prime but he is NOT in his prime Mr. Autism.

And Spence and Crawford are in their PRIME, stronger, more talented, more technically and fundamentally sound than Thurman or any other welterweight right now. You apparently don’t watch any boxing to have basic common sense that those (2) fights and fighters have enough talent and experience and power to possibly hurt Manny at his age right now or stop him. But they aren’t beating a younger Manny. This version of Manny would he over 40 if he ever signs to fight either one of them. Don’t you understand that. Or did you just barely get your GED or are you an autistic child in an adult post.

My profile says I am 49 which means I’ve been watching boxing for over 30 years which is the same length of time you have went without getting any p@ssy or a woman....LMAO!!!!

Spence and Crawford are overrated and wouldn’t last with previous era. They’re trash.

I’ve got more ***** in one year than you have your whole life. PROOF? you have 1500 posts on a boxing forum and I have only 24. Now start watching boxing before posting *****.

Comment

Working...
                      X