No announcement yet.

Canelo, and his leverage, are rolling over GGG and DAZN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
    Defending Canelo's ducking Golovkin.. by saying that Golovkin doesn't want any competitive fights.

Can you see the irony through through that ginger haze?

accusing Canelo of ducking a guy that he already beat.....

..... when Canelo was in talks to jump TWO divisions to face Kovalev at 175.....

..... and ignoring the fact that Hypekin is too scared to fight Andrade and Charlo to FORCE that fight.....

..... are the actions of a full blown crackhead

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      That's refreshing to hear. I don't follow boxing on other sites or YT so I am stuck in this echo chamber.
      Fuked up thing is that I really like Canelo as a boxer. I just hate the way he's pampered, by the business and by the fanboys.
      Agree. He's fun to watch but walking away from his holiday because he won't fight Golovkin is some petty sh/t.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
        Neither is DAZN and it might be out of boxing without their Mexican star. They are the one losing money. Canelo doesn't need DAZN.
        Are you familiar with the perform group, leonid blavatnik? Do you know how much money these guys have, how many other things are on dazn besides boxing thats going to keep it a float regardless of one boxers financial impact?

They are here to stay. Streaming is taking over, everyone has smart devices and tvs. Hell, theyre barely even making anything but smart tvs anymore. They have people in their offices much smarter than you and i that know this is the future and arent gambling it on one guy and his demands.

Canelo might not need dazn but he needs a network and no ones going to want to throw millions at him with a free will contract like dazn has if this doesnt go well.

Comment

He looks like a pampered bytch, not a fighter. I don't care if he's the A side pop star and all you cheerleaders are going to sing about how he can do anything because he's popular. You keep worshiping stars and I'll be rooting for the actual boxers who got balls and are getting in there and fighting.
          Canelo’s grand father... putting it down.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4cia_v4vxfE

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
            That was my point, Munguia would be a shyt fight, but Canelo fans were ok with that but not Munguia va GGG. See how that works asswipe?

Like I said, he won’t fight Andrade or Charlo, he didn’t at 154 and he won’t at 160. If he won’t fight GGG, amd Kovalev isn’t interested, who does that leave for 2019? At this point he would either have to settle for GGG’s leftovers, a catchweight super MW, or another blown up welter weight.

why did you choose to focus your attention on a fight that should not, and probably will not, happen..... rather than focus your attention on a fight that obviously should happen..... you muppet?

FACT DAZN refused to approve a middleweight title unification for Canelo..... simply because that hypejob Golovkin is too scared to fight Andrade or Charlo

when Hypekin's next opponent is announced, I will be lookin for ya

Comment

Turn two of the biggest fights of his career in a trilogy? Yea, wild idea, I know.
              What's the point of a possible trilogy? Another close 12 rds where the losers side will cry a robbery? I prefer even the Munguía fight better

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                Yeah it's not a good look for Canelo. I don't know how his Mexican fans are going to react to this.
                We love this! He represents the common Mexican worker being treated like a number by the big bad evil slave driving company’s. Read about it Mexicans are treated like mules in the us, while everyone else is pretending to work we gotta meet them quotas!

Comment

Originally posted by Dyl-G View Post
                  If you define entitled as: being the best possible opponent for winning the first fight in the eyes of the people, losing a close decision in the rematch and being the consensus best fight in the division...Then yeah. And i guess a lot of other great champions have been entitled before and since because trilogies have been made on much lesser qualifications.

Anyways, do you think dazn wants to make the fight based on ggg being "entitled" or because they are going to make loads of money/subs?

Since when was ggg not game to fight another mw? Dazn is trying to make the fight happen now for obvious reasons. Is g supposed to say no? If youre ggg do you pass up the main course to fill up on sides?
                  Shitting on GGG for being willing to fight Canelo - which was the reason why DAZN signed him in the first place - is beyond the point where stupidity ends and insanity begins.
                  Last edited by kafkod; 07-17-2019, 10:53 PM.

Comment

He looks like a pampered bytch, not a fighter. I don't care if he's the A side pop star and all you cheerleaders are going to sing about how he can do anything because he's popular. You keep worshiping stars and I'll be rooting for the actual boxers who got balls and are getting in there and fighting.
                    So who exactly will you be rooting for?? In your eyes which boxer has balls and willing to get in there and fight???

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                      the only way Canelo can avoid being stripped by the IBF, other than fight their shltty mando..... is by facing Andrade or Charlo

I would just about bet my life that refusing to approve Andrade, is a 100% breech of contract by DAZN.... they simply cannot make an authoritarian decision that will cost Canelo his title

not when Canelo has full control over his opponent selection

and we know that Canelo has full control over his opponent selection..... because Canelo is not fighting Golovkin next LMAO

the second DAZN even think like that, their career in boxing is over..... who would ever trust them, or sign with them?

that is a fight they cannot win..... that decision would go down with the fighters/fans like a cup of cold vomit

this is the position that DAZN are now in.....

they now realize that attempting to manipulate Canelo will net them 0 reward..... they are a content provider, and yet..... Canelo is the guy who provides the content

Canelo will likely have much less problems arranging his opponent for December

LMAO at the guys who insisted that Canelo works for DAZN
                      Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                      the best opponent is Andrade, there is NO question about that

he is an undefeated champion

and yet.....

here you are, whining about Canelo..... completely ignoring the fact that DAZN refused to approve a unification title fight with Andrade

THAT, is why we hate Golovkin fans LMAO
                      Did it not occur to you that maybe the reason why DAZN haven't approved Andrade as an opponent for Canelo is that Canelo hasn't asked them to?

Comment

Working...
                      X