No announcement yet.

Canelo, and his leverage, are rolling over GGG and DAZN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is now DAZN's headache.....

..... what are they going to do with Hypekin..... ?

he will not fight Andrade or Charlo, or anyone else worth mentioning..... so DAZN cannot look forward to a meaningful appearance from him..... and DAZN are 100% aware of the fallout from Golovkin continuing his can-crushing career with Steve Rolls

they know that Munguia is a shlt opponent..... and they know that the fans know, that Munguia is a shlt opponent..... and yet, I cannot see Golovkin preferring to select anyone else

the announcement of Golovkin's next opponent will be funny

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      He looks like a pampered bytch, not a fighter. I don't care if he's the A side pop star and all you cheerleaders are going to sing about how he can do anything because he's popular. You keep worshiping stars and I'll be rooting for the actual boxers who got balls and are getting in there and fighting.
      This...^^^^^^

End thread...

Comment

Originally posted by filup79 View Post
        Canelo was willing to fight on that date yet DAZN was only approving GGG. Yet GGG gets a pass for fighting no hopers and feels entitled to a Canelo fight. Canelo moved on and is looking to fight other fighters while GGG doesn't wanna fight any other too MW that is threat unless it's Canelo. I can't wait to see who GGG fights next, really doubt he fights any one tough, it's DAZN who is pampering GGGif he fights another Rolls next.

my thoughts exactly

the fact that Golovkin fans are dreading that day, is truly hilarious
        Last edited by aboutfkntime; 07-17-2019, 10:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          He looks like a pampered bytch, not a fighter. I don't care if he's the A side pop star and all you cheerleaders are going to sing about how he can do anything because he's popular. You keep worshiping stars and I'll be rooting for the actual boxers who got balls and are getting in there and fighting.
          This all day!

Ton of fans hated Floyd for what Canelo is now doing. Talk about double standard you hate one fighting for being a diva and not fighting the best and having ridiculous diva demands but when its your fav Canelo its all good?

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
            You get dumber with each post. Munguia is an in-house fight that is easy to make for GBP. Canelo doesn’t want a Golovkin trilogy until GGG ages out, and Kovalev isn’t willing to sell his soul for a catchweight fight. Canelo won’t fight Andrade or Charlo, just like he didn’t fight them at 154 either.

it is a shlt fight, you fkn moron

and I did not ask what you thought Canelo would do.....

..... I asked why did you mention Munguia, who will likely be Golovkin's next opponent..... rather than mention DAZN refusing to approve Andrade for a unification?

why did you choose to focus your attention on a fight that should not, and probably will not, happen..... rather than on a fight that obviously should happen?

muppet

Comment

Originally posted by Dyl-G View Post
              Yeah i dont think its a good look for him. I dont think hes establishing his dominance or anything, hes just going to start burning bridges if things dont start working out for both parties.

Hes starting to look like a bad investment and thats not going to go well for him if it doesnt work out with dazn. Another network is not going to be as excited to work with him if it were to fail altogether. Dazn is invested in the sport of boxing and although canelo is a big piece of that at the moment hes not the sport of boxing itself
              I wonder, if he buys out his contract, where will he go? Sho/Fox/Pbc or espn? I'm sure they'd love to have him but I'm also pretty sure they'd definitely want a say in who he fights, especially after this disrespectful move hes pulled on the network that was willing to give him 365 millie

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                this is now DAZN's headache.....

..... what are they going to do with Hypekin..... ?

he will not fight Andrade or Charlo, or anyone else worth mentioning..... so DAZN cannot look forward to a meaningful appearance from him..... and DAZN are 100% aware of the fallout from Golovkin continuing his can-crushing career with Steve Rolls

they know that Munguia is a shlt opponent..... and they know that the fans know, that Munguia is a shlt opponent..... and yet, I cannot see Golovkin preferring to select anyone else

the announcement of Golovkin's next opponent will be funny
                So when Saul was planning on fighting Jaime, did you say the same?

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
                  This all day!

Ton of fans hated Floyd for what Canelo is now doing. Talk about double standard you hate one fighting for being a diva and not fighting the best and having ridiculous diva demands but when its your fav Canelo its all good?
                  Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                  Yeah it's not a good look for Canelo. I don't know how his Mexican fans are going to react to this.
                  So fking weird how this whole forum (even most of the Mexican fans) went from bashing Canelo for ducking GG (and I being one of the few guys still supporting Canelo at that time) to now everyone wants a lick on the guy's dick and their main defense for the guy is... "he's popular".
                  Are you kidding me? Anyone remember how people laughed at Canelo because "real Mexicans" supported GG? The guy gets a gift decision, fails a drug test, and people adore him because he refuses to fight for the company who was stupid enough to pay him 365 million.

I don't understand who is watching boxing anymore because it's sure not boxing fans acting like this.

Originally posted by KO MX View Post
                  So, who is the best option for Canelo? You want him to fight the same guy he already fought twice?
                  Turn two of the biggest fights of his career in a trilogy? Yea, wild idea, I know.

Comment

Who paid this troll? Annoying especially because the discussion isn't even honest.

Comment

Originally posted by filup79 View Post
                      Canelo was willing to fight on that date yet DAZN was only approving GGG. Yet GGG gets a pass for fighting no hopers and feels entitled to a Canelo fight. Canelo moved on and is looking to fight other fighters while GGG doesn't wanna fight any other too MW that is threat unless it's Canelo. I can't wait to see who GGG fights next, really doubt he fights any one tough, it's DAZN who is pampering GGG if he fights another Rolls next.
                      If you define entitled as: being the best possible opponent for winning the first fight in the eyes of the people, losing a close decision in the rematch and being the consensus best fight in the division...Then yeah. And i guess a lot of other great champions have been entitled before and since because trilogies have been made on much lesser qualifications.

Anyways, do you think dazn wants to make the fight based on ggg being "entitled" or because they are going to make loads of money/subs?

Since when was ggg not game to fight another mw? Dazn is trying to make the fight happen now for obvious reasons. Is g supposed to say no? If youre ggg do you pass up the main course to fill up on sides?

Comment

Working...
                      X