Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo: Canelo's Gotta Fight Me Sooner Or Later; I'm One Of Best

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Crying Brandon View Post
    You're one of the best P4P cherry pickers right now brother, steps below Lil G tho
    He's trying to fight Nelo so is Nelo a cherry pick?

Comment

• Originally posted by tokon View Post
      The reality of the business is that, at least where each of them are at present (DAZN/PBC) canelo doesn't ever have to fight charlo!
      dazn is scared money..

Comment

• Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
        Who the fuck do you think you are faggot? You don't ask shit around here boy.

You dumb shit, he's a mandatory but choses to fight bums.

WHO WAS HIS LAST BIG WIN? Answer that before calling out others cowards. He feasts on nothing but bums.

What happened with him fighting Jacobs? GGG? Saunders? Anyone with a pulse.

Fuck outta here you moron.
        They ducking Jermall, DUH

Comment

Of course I want to see those fights, didn't you read my post? Those are easier than Kovalev. Those are easier than Jacobs or GGG rematch. Easiest path for him to get undisputed is to beat the shit out of Poo-Poo./

The Charla sisters are worse than Andrade.

I have yet to see one Canelo fan say they wouldn't welcome an Andrade fight. You clowns are seeing things.

Charla wants to fight Canelo, sign with DAZN and get in the back of the line.
          Way to make us believe you want to see those fights. I can smell your fear.

Comment

• Originally posted by jackblack008 View Post
            LOL. First rematch with Korobov. Canelo might end up stopping you
            He beat korobov so he wants Nelo next. I smell your fear too.

Comment

Change my mind faggot. Adams was a beltless non top-10 bum and Sulcki was washed up, almost getting KO's by Gabe Rosado.

Stop trying to act like Charla and Poo-Poo went through murderer's row this weekend.

Nothing but morons in this place.
              Only when you say he's washed up he is huh?

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                He beat korobov so he wants Nelo next. I smell your fear too.
                He may want whatever... as long as he's with Haymon, Oscar won't let this happen... this is how it works (do you see Crawford easily getting Spence, instead?)

Comment

• Originally posted by Fire4231 View Post
                  Lol...What you gonna do. We know you aren’t going to be competitive in a fight. You biatches are too scared to even watch one.
                  ������.

Respectfully answer my question or beat it bumski. I got your boy alright and it may be a chokehold it maybe a trunk.

They got pads for that bloody behavior bi@tch use them. Really...Getting this mad because some one asked to see a fight. Man y’all are some sore man fan cowards for real.

Get out with this sissy style f@ckery. Type harder you aren’t quite scary yet.
                  LMMFAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
                    Charlo hasn’t done **** to earn a cash Cow Canelo payday.
                    Lucky for him Haymon has the connections to have the WBC hand him a belt he couldn’t win in the wing. Canelo, GGG, and Charlo would beat that ass.
                    Haymon won’t let him fight outside of PBC so getting the fight wasn’t an option for him. I thought Haymon took care of hus guy’s, why is he denying his client a big payday.
                    Mandatory at 154 then then Champion at 154, Mandatory at 160 then Champion at 160....YES he DOES deserve a shot at Nelo so stop sweating the money which does not concern you. In the bold you know you confusing yourself right?
                    Last edited by j.razor; 07-05-2019, 07:47 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                      The difference is PBC aint scared money..
                      I'm trying to think of a scenario where Canelo would fight Charlo. It's just like it's hard to think of a scenario where Spence would fight Crawford. The money has to be huge. These aren't really big fights. I'd love to see them, but I just don't see them happening.

Comment

Working...
                      X