Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo: Canelo's Gotta Fight Me Sooner Or Later; I'm One Of Best

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol... Oh yeah... See this is why your guy looses, we just went through this same BS with Joshua’s people.

You get all ****y and unscrupulous and Karma comes right back for you. Still believe men have the power in this world huh?

Hope Canelo can keep backing up your big mouth. You have long way to fall bro. Will see your coward a$$ then. The fight will happen!! Why cause Canelo has balls unlike his cowardly fans and coked out management team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Htown-Finest View Post

All jermall ever did was flip off J rock which he apologized after the fight.

Fans confused them so they started hating both lol.

But Jermell always been the hot headed one

Jermall is laid back except when he’s pumping Jermell up during fights which any brother would do
      Yup. Either way characters like that are needed since Broner takes loses & no W's
      Last edited by JERMELL_CHARLO_; 07-01-2019, 10:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
        Charlotte can fight all the bums he wants, all the bums the crooked organizations put in front of him, bottom line his resume is worse than GGGs.

This isn't a Superbowl, it's a tune up for Canelo.
        Then they should make the fight. That’s a real big money tune up. Never seen a fighter run from that? Why your people acting so skittish?

Canelo can enjoy the “Keep Jermall off me belt.” Maybe next time the WBC can give him the heart to fight mandatories. So much respect in wearing that fake sh@t. Bet they have Usain Bolts picture on the side right next to Daffy and Donald.😭😭😭

Comment

• Trust me the “Keep Jermall off of me Belt,” doesn’t end well for Canelo. He is about to get upset by someone...

Every time the f@ck boys come out in the fan base the bad Karma begins. That fighter will soon get embarrassed and all the ducking just won’t matter...

We have seen this play out too many times... From...AJ, Kovalev, McGregor, Broner Pacquiao, Hatton...etc.

That f@ck boys running their mouth sh@t is way more predictable than the Drake or ESPN curses!!!

Hate to see it happen to Canelo again. But this dumb as fan base dosn’t know how to be humble and take a seat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fire4231 View Post
            Trust me the “Keep Jermall off of me Belt,” doesn’t end well for Canelo. He is about to get upset by someone...

Every time the f@ck boys come out in the fan base the bad Karma begins. That fighter will soon get embarrassed and all the ducking just won’t matter...

We have seen this play out too many times... From...AJ, Kovalev, McGregor, Broner Pacquiao, Hatton...etc.

That f@ck boys running their mouth sh@t is way more predictable than the Drake or ESPN curses!!!

Hate to see it happen to Canelo again. But this dumb as fan base dosn’t know how to be humble and take a seat.
            Need to take your own advice cause your grasping at straws..

Also you may want to get checked out for schizoaffective disorder.

Comment

Then they should make the fight. That’s a real big money tune up. Never seen a fighter run from that? Why your people acting so skittish?

Canelo can enjoy the “Keep Jermall off me belt.” Maybe next time the WBC can give him the heart to fight mandatories. So much respect in wearing that fake sh@t. Bet they have Usain Bolts picture on the side right next to Daffy and Donald.😭😭😭
              Why should they make the fight? Charlotte hasn't earned anything. It's big money for Charlotte, why should she get a big payday after fighting bum after bum.

Canelo fought GGG 2x and Jacobs, while Charlotte has fought a string of bums since Trout years ago. But Charlotte is deserving? Fuck off clown.

You really think Canelo is scared of Charlotte? He fought tougher guys than him. Charlotte is inferior to Golovkin and Jacobs. And now all of a sudden Charlotte is supposed to be the new boogey man?

Campaign for him to sign with DAZN, and pretend this is the welfare line, stand in it and wait your turn, you people know all about the welfare line.

Comment

• Canelo's Gotta Fight Me Sooner Or Later;

The thing is I don't think he does have to fight him. He's at the stage now where he controls his own career, giving up his title and becoming franchise champ will give him even more control over his career.

Charlo is, as Spence says about Crawford, 'On the wrong side of the street'. Charlo Vs Jacobs is a good fight, but I believe Jacobs is moving up to 168 now?
                Charlo Vs Andrade would be a good one, but I don't see him being allowed over to DAZN for that one.

With the bigger names in the division over at DAZN, and the likes of BJS moving up in weight. It's going to be interesting to see who Charlo fights from here in.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeLikeWater View Post
                  Need to take your own advice cause your grasping at straws..

Also you may want to get checked out for schizoaffective disorder.
                  Mr. paid Boxingscene drone is making diagnosis...sigh

Thats rich... so what’s the diagnosis for someone who admits to not caring about seeing a quality sport and yet spends their whole day on the sports site lobbying against matches and bragging about the power their man crush has. Diagnosis... Man Crush Groupe?

Bro you are the problem. This is a sport and you all are infiltrators.

Idiots like you struggle to find your own power and direction in life. So you sacrifice your own quality of existence for the perception of being close to a winner, artist, celebrity, politician or corporate leader. The goal is to capture a few fleeting moments of associated importance.

Keep it real you are miserable when you aren’t living through your Canelo actualized life.

You live as a satellite for another human being. If Canelo lost again, it would tear through your perceptions of happiness.

Time to get it together bro. Fanatics always initiate the end of a great thing. That’s my word of advice.

Good luck F@ck boy drone...

Comment

Mr. paid Boxingscene drone is making diagnosis...sigh

Thats rich... so what’s the diagnosis for someone who admits to not caring about seeing a quality sport and yet spends their whole day on the sports site lobbying against matches and bragging about the power their man crush has. Diagnosis... Man Crush Groupe?

Bro you are the problem. This is a sport and you all are infiltrators.

Idiots like you struggle to find your own power and direction in life. So you sacrifice your own quality of existence for the perception of being close to a winner, artist, celebrity, politician or corporate leader. The goal is to capture a few fleeting moments of associated importance.

Keep it real you are miserable when you aren’t living through your Canelo actualized life.

You live as a satellite for another human being. If Canelo lost again, it would tear through your perceptions of happiness.

Time to get it together bro. Fanatics always initiate the end of a great thing. That’s my word of advice.

Good luck F@ck boy drone...
                    Wow... So yeah that was intensely personal.

For the record I would love to see andrade Charlo. That's what boxing used to be about. Fighters winning and losing and becoming great in the process. Boxing used to be great like that. You had mosley, quartey, wonky, Oscar, vargas fighting each other. It was great.

Now basically you got andrade Charlo and the rest of the pbc bums over protecting their record so they can get the chance to sacrifice themselves for the cash at the feet of canelo. It's sad. Canelo is actually a throwback, taking all comers.

His record isn't perfect but you can see the experience with every punch and every Bob and weave. Wish andrade and Charlo would fight each other and become great too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
                      Why should they make the fight? Charlotte hasn't earned anything. It's big money for Charlotte, why should she get a big payday after fighting bum after bum.

Canelo fought GGG 2x and Jacobs, while Charlotte has fought a string of bums since Trout years ago. But Charlotte is deserving? Fuck off clown.

You really think Canelo is scared of Charlotte? He fought tougher guys than him. Charlotte is inferior to Golovkin and Jacobs. And now all of a sudden Charlotte is supposed to be the new boogey man?

Campaign for him to sign with DAZN, and pretend this is the welfare line, stand in it and wait your turn, you people know all about the welfare line.
                      Bro you aren’t saying anything new. Canelo needs to prove it when we see the fight. It’s not about who wins it just needs to play out. However your insecurities are running so deep, that you guys assume we want to see Canelo lose because we want to see him test himself against the best? To be honest, I believe he may edge Jermall Charlo on the cards. I believe Demetrius Andrade is the greater of the two threats. But we all don’t know to we see it.

This is just silly see celebrity fans linger around the sport and they don’t want to see great fights? How can anyone say they are a fan of boxing and they don’t want to see any top five fighters in the division go at it?

In addition the reluctance to see it play out says one is not confident in their guy winning. We just can’t get down with y’all. At a time where the sport needs more regulation here you all come turning fights into arranges marriages.

Hopping down from my soap box the Keep Jermall out the Ring Belt is going to bite Canelo. In any sport this would be some ***** @ss *****

Whether he is scared or not this is the worst look that I have seen on a boxer.

There’s is no macho in creating obstacles to prevent fighting the other best and claiming to just be inherently beyond them.

Comment

Working...
                      X