Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo: Canelo's Gotta Fight Me Sooner Or Later; I'm One Of Best

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fire4231 View Post
    Trust me the “Keep Jermall off of me Belt,” doesn’t end well for Canelo. He is about to get upset by someone...

Every time the f@ck boys come out in the fan base the bad Karma begins. That fighter will soon get embarrassed and all the ducking just won’t matter...

We have seen this play out too many times... From...AJ, Kovalev, McGregor, Broner Pacquiao, Hatton...etc.

That f@ck boys running their mouth sh@t is way more predictable than the Drake or ESPN curses!!!

Hate to see it happen to Canelo again. But this dumb as fan base dosn’t know how to be humble and take a seat.
    lol.

you could say the same thing about charlo who got exposed and according to most beaten by korobov.

that was his karma for yapping his mouth and never fighting any threat.

i want to see him fight canelo too just to shut him and his 14 fans up.

but don't get on your high horse and act like you're some genuine, real boxing fan because you want a guy who got an undeserved shot at the mandatory spot against an injured heiland to fight canelo who has proven many times he is a top guy. unlike charlo who hasn't done it even once.

when cotto and canelo were ducking him, ggg fought other top 10 middleweights. charlo is fighting can after can and sometimes loses to them and then robbes them.

so gtfo with your moral high ground and hypocrisy.

yeah, bring canelo/charlo on because it looks like another loud moth fighter and his fan base need to be humbled.

Comment

• You're one of the best @ getting low ratings 😂🤣

Comment

• Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
        I have never seen anyone begging for an ass whipping so bad, so my guess is it must be the money. Let me get paid before I loss to a less caliber fighter mentality.

In fact I don’t ever here you call out Jacobs, nor do you call for Boo Boo Andrade is it a black think? I’m just saying

Also before any of you bone heads say this is some racist white dude, no I’m black and aware!
        You bullshetting, cut it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqRrBNbWQ3Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VdIsd0K_sE

There's more out there so instead of typing things you don't know go look it up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fire4231 View Post
          Lol... yeah these sites are filled with bots and drones spinning yarn for a living.

We have shut down whole sites with the truth. On has placed technology restrictions on commenting. Keep making them earned that pay check brother.
          Word!

Comment

• Originally posted by BeLikeWater View Post
            If only you would push this hard for Charlo and andrade to fight each other... Always an excuse though
            I will, AFTER Pvssy-G gets his ass kicked & Nelo mixes it up with them.

Comment

Why don't the two bums Charlo and andrade fight each other for the chance? Sounds like a couple of babied money grabbers..
              You on the Protection Act. Stop looking for bodyguards

Comment

• Originally posted by wrecksracer View Post
                To get fights with PBC fighters, what did Pac have to do? Sign with PBC. He's a bigger name than Charlo will ever be. If Charlo wants a fight with Canelo, he knows what he has to do. It's an unfortunate reality of boxing today. Middleweight is run by DAZN, just like Welterweight is run by PBC.
                The difference is PBC aint scared money..

Comment

• Originally Posted by j.razor
                  FOH, what do you call not fighting your mandatory (Jermall Charlo)?? DUCKING!

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
                  That's a good one, nobody fears Charlo, especially after fighting a bum and not finishing him off. Everyone knows he scared of Jacobs someone Canelo already handled. He has not fought a significant MW, with no fan base, if he thinks that will get him a shot he is sorely mistaken. Enjoy his next fight vs another bum. Canelo already proven time and time again he ducks no one. One look at their resumes says it all. Don't deny this, simply facts my boy.
                  Are you afraid of the fight & do you want to see it, my little girl?

Comment

Exactly,too scared to take a risk and lose a shot at the money fight in canelo..
                    You talking about Pvssy-G.

Comment

• Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
                      Maybe worry less about others and go back to school. "Make them earned that pay check". Lol you fit right in with Razor you both are as dumb as can be.
                      #Lions Only while you over here acting like Pvssy-G, Pvssy.

Comment

Working...
                      X