Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo: Canelo's Gotta Fight Me Sooner Or Later; I'm One Of Best

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Charlo: Canelo's Gotta Fight Me Sooner Or Later; I'm One Of Best

HOUSTON Recent events notwithstanding, Jermall Charlo still is confident Canelo Alvarez eventually will fight him. That potentially career-defining fight seems more out of reach for Charlo than at any point since he won the WBC's interim middleweight title 14 months ago now that the WBC has declared Alvarez its franchise champion. That move also made Charlo the WBC's world middleweight champion, but enabled Alvarez to maintain a piece of the WBC middleweight title without having to make a mandatory defense versus Charlo.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He is delusional.

Comment

We know he'd win the "Contender"

Comment

That fight would do big numbers. Make it happen! Best vs the best! No more puddings!

Comment

One of the best lol... Not with that resume ha

Comment

Korobov was clowning this guy at times and he only goes after Argentinian club fighters now. Canelo and GGG would both batter him and BJS would school him.

Comment

Dudes growing on me, seems way more positive and less crap talking

I know the korobov fight left a bad taste, but he also had korobov almost out of there in the last round

Comment

Charlo keeps fighting bums. He needs to step it up and fight guys like Jacob's, ggg David Lemuiex. Or if he can't one them he should at least fight B level fighters like Jason Quigley or Torano Johnson.

But at the moment Charlo keeps fighting these D level bums which is one of the reasons he is not a house hold name.

Comment

I dont think Charlo will ever get a Canelo fight. Thank you Al Haymon!

Comment

Originally posted by ramses07 View Post
                    but he also had korobov almost out of there in the last round
                    CRONK GYM STYLE!

Comment

Working...
                    X