Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: If Pacquiao Is Offered Spence, We Won't Turn It Down

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jwil20 View Post
    Paq walked in the ring only to duck Spence so blantantly. This quote is just for headlines nothing here to see
    Can you read? They were there hoping to fight Mikey Garcia next. They know Mikey has a lot of support and probably produce better numbers. That’s the reason why they were at the fight. Even Floyd knows the Mexicans/Hispanics are fanatics about boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      we have a new alt on the scene.
      I don't even know what alt means, but how about responding to the comment about Pacquaio subjecting himself to the WBC/VADA random drug testing 24/7 throughout the year.
      Last edited by cjeagle1; 06-26-2019, 01:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        How do you know it wasn't?
        Manny is usually the A side when he fights. He wants vada testing. Ever since the Marquez ko he has wanted more stringent testing. If you’re the A side you can demand what you want.:smiley***

Comment

Originally posted by cjeagle1 View Post
          I don't even know what alt means, but how about responding to the comment about Pacquaio subjecting himself to the WBC/VADA random drug testing 24/7 throughout the year.
          Sure you don't.

I have addressed it. I have posted 2 different sources. If you read this then you've read my other posts that show Gibbons is somewhat mistaken.

Comment

Yes he has, no need to lie. If you think it was because of VADA testing, that just shows how stupid you are and how you will shape your thinking to fit your agenda.

Manny lost without VADA testing. Likely because the other guy used just like him.
            and the same can be said about you brotha. you accused pac of doing. saying when there was no vada testing (lucas fight), pac got a ko. then when there was vada testing (broner fight), pac looked normal aagin.

i didnt know you held manny to such a high standard. i thought he looked like crap in the lucas fight and in the broner fight BUT was still good enough to beat those guys.

so going by your logic, spence had vada testing for the mikey fight and then guess what? no more ko! and let me remind you again, pac was fighting guys his size or bigger while spence was fighting a 135 fighter and couldnt ko him, why? VADA!.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
              and the same can be said about you brotha. you accused pac of doing. saying when there was no vada testing (lucas fight), pac got a ko. then when there was vada testing (broner fight), pac looked normal aagin.

i didnt know you held manny to such a high standard. i thought he looked like crap in the lucas fight and in the broner fight BUT was still good enough to beat those guys.

so going by your logic, spence had vada testing for the mikey fight and then guess what? no more ko! and let me remind you again, pac was fighting guys his size or bigger while spence was fighting a 135 fighter and couldnt ko him, why? VADA!.
              If you say so.

Comment

Yes he has, no need to lie. If you think it was because of VADA testing, that just shows how stupid you are and how you will shape your thinking to fit your agenda.

Manny lost without VADA testing. Likely because the other guy used just like him.
                so then i guess the peds didnt do anything???? or do you only accused him of doping when he wins? LOL!!!! and who's the other guy that used just like him??? and use what???

Comment

At the end of the day.....Pacquiao loves boxing more than you. ��

Comment

You already did

Comment

If you say so.
                      that's what i thought. aint got shiiet to say no mo! because the same thing you're accusing manny of doing, the same can be said about spence! lol!!! funny thing is manny fought guys his size or bigger. spence fought a 135 fighter and couldnt ko him. VADA.

Comment

Working...
                      X