Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: If Pacquiao Is Offered Spence, We Won't Turn It Down

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
    if this fight happens, i hope spence will at least demand for random blood testing because we all know manny is not gonna ask for it right......
    If Spence has the WBC belt by that point then there WILL be VADA testing.

Because the WBC Clean Boxing Program isn't a farce like the WBA Fair Boxing Program.

Comment

Originally posted by markther View Post
      Here is the thing, IF manny in his 40’s can beat Thurman and goes on to fight Spence or Porter or Crawford and finds a way to beat them, better legacy than Floyd. And even if Manny is competitive in those fights, people will look at Floyd and say, why didn’t you stick around and fight the young lions. It won’t look good for Floyd, especially with him closing out his career with the likes of Berto, Conor, and some Japanese guy overseas.
      Yup, if Pac wins against Thurman that alone is enough to make Floyd be in Pac's rear view mirror.

Comment

They already did. Dude was trying to sneak out the ring in front of 40,000 people.
        Last edited by Mister Wolf; 06-26-2019, 08:24 AM.

Comment

Here is the thing, IF manny in his 40’s can beat Thurman and goes on to fight Spence or Porter or Crawford and finds a way to beat them, better legacy than Floyd. And even if Manny is competitive in those fights, people will look at Floyd and say, why didn’t you stick around and fight the young lions. It won’t look good for Floyd, especially with him closing out his career with the likes of Berto, Conor, and some Japanese guy overseas.
          Depends on who you ask I guess. A fighter can hang em up whenever he wants. No one wants to see a fighter stay too long. As far as legacy goes, Manny's got 7 Ls and 3 by KO. One of those losses was against Floyd. He had his legacy defining head-to-head and he lost.
          Last edited by pugil1st; 06-26-2019, 08:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            If Spence has the WBC belt by that point then there WILL be VADA testing.

Because the WBC Clean Boxing Program isn't a farce like the WBA Fair Boxing Program.
            got it. i thought it was manny that didnt want vada testing.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
              got it. i thought it was manny that didnt want vada testing.
              How do you know it wasn't?

Comment

Freddie speaking for Pac means nothing

How in the hell can Freddie speak for Pacquiao and he just got back on the dam team! I want to hear him use his favorite words; Why not, if it makes since. I don't want to hear from Uncle Rogers sparring partner!

Comment

Roach: If Pacquiao Is Offered Spence, We Won't Turn It Down

He already did! LMMFAO!!

Comment

Roach, Pac has done more than any fighter in this era.
                    If Pac beats thurman, let spence fight thurman. Because chances are thurman beats spence. So Pac really will be top of tree.
                    Don't let Pac do all the work. Let Pac live off interest. You want Pac to fight Crawford also I guess, and they've not fought each other yet.
                    It's too much.
                    Last edited by hugh grant; 06-26-2019, 08:19 AM.

Comment

Then Floyd will show them what he made just from Pacquiao and McGregor, (forget Oscar, Cotto, and Canelo) and the people will say "Oh, I get it!"

Comment

Working...
                      X