Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder has BANNED referee Jack Reiss from his fights!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by denium View Post
    This bum is trying to blame the ref for losing the fight lol.

And people wonder why Fury didn't want to do a rematch under PBC/Showtime. The fix would've been in!!

He didn’t want to do the rematch because the crackhead cheater wasn’t going to be able to cheat Vada this time. He had the ref and roids and still couldn’t pull off the win.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
      How dare a referee actually give a full count! That reeks of favoritism.

I'm still trying to find a similar situation where a ref gets down on one knee yelling the count to a fighter, still counting to 5 when the fighter suddenly opens his eyes and gets up.

No, 99.9% will wave it off if they go down like Fury did and won't continue to count like Reiss did. It just doesn't happen. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
        Tyson Fury cheated and still lost. The only reason he gets a pass is because he’s white and a drug addict. Went the distance with the 76th ranked Pianeta and now is fighting a bum ranked outside the top 50.
        It must really burn you that Tyson Fury is now ranked the #1 HW in the world, ahead of that bum Deontay Wilder.

Wilder's own broadcasting network scored the fight to Fury, as well as the greatest fighter of his generation.

I'll think i'll take their opinion over some butthurt loser on NSB.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
          He didn’t want to do the rematch because the crackhead cheater wasn’t going to be able to cheat Vada this time. He had the ref and roids and still couldn’t pull off the win.
          The only person who got cheated that night for Tyson Fury. Look at that bum Wilder's reaction when the scores were announced, he was grinning like a kid at christmas.

I can't wait for Tyson to destroy him in the rematch. Hopefully we'll never hear from Wilder and his ******ed fans ever again.

Comment

It must really burn you that Tyson Fury is now ranked the #1 HW in the world, ahead of that bum Deontay Wilder.

Wilder's own broadcasting network scored the fight to Fury, as well as the greatest fighter of his generation.

yeah

but let me guess....when lennox, fury, parker, khan, froch and many others all pointed at hearn for killing the wilder/aj fight imma guess you went with the opinion of brittard AJ internet fanbois over those of pros involved in the sport along with trainers and promoters....right?

Comment

The only person who got cheated that night for Tyson Fury. Look at that bum Wilder's reaction when the scores were announced, he was grinning like a kid at christmas.

I can't wait for Tyson to destroy him in the rematch. Hopefully we'll never hear from Wilder and his ******ed fans ever again.
              sad part is most wilder fans have respect for, and like, fury

btw fury is getting stopped in the rematch....and im willing to throw cash in escrow against anyone here

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                yeah

but let me guess....when lennox, fury, parker, khan, froch and many others all pointed at hearn for killing the wilder/aj fight imma guess you went with the opinion of brittard AJ internet fanbois over those of pros involved in the sport along with trainers and promoters....right?
                I don't give a *** about Wilder or Joshua, both of them are big useless dossers.

Wilder should fight AJ/Ruiz and the winner gets the #1 fighter in the division.

Comment

Another lie from the cheater Fury fans. You must be smoking crack just like Fury. He’s ranked after Ruiz Wilder Joshua with the rest of the cheaters Povetkin Whyte Ortiz

9-DD6902-E-9-B38-46-A2-B533-1096-E6354949

Butthurt? Lmao what are you a 13yr old white girl? You’re a grown man stop using that word it’s cringy.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                    sad part is most wilder fans have respect for, and like, fury

btw fury is getting stopped in the rematch....and im willing to throw cash in escrow against anyone here
                    Wilder couldn't KO an unfit version of Fury, no way he beats an even fitter and sharper version.

Comment

I don't give a *** about Wilder or Joshua, both of them are big useless dossers.

Wilder should fight AJ/Ruiz and the winner gets the #1 fighter in the division.
                      Dossers? The only big useless slow boring dosser is the crackhead Fury.

Comment

Working...
                      X