Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder has BANNED referee Jack Reiss from his fights!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL. Good ole Deontay, now wants to ban a ref for being fair. I see he dont want to ban the ref from the Ortiz fight who gave him safety and shelter when he was close to being knocked out. And we were so caught up in this Joshua Ruiz storm that we forgot what a ****ing bellend Wilder is.

All this mocking of Joshua fans for making excuses, legitimate or not, yet here is the master excuse maker, the don of excuses. Baby oil Baby, gypsy curses baby.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Mercury View Post
      Kinda like GGG vs Canelo 2 where GGG team said no to certain judges.
      Yes. As has been mentioned by a few other posters, fighters have a right of protest at the officials chosen by a commission, and in the main the commissions will accommodate them. In ain't that common to use this right but it ain't something extraordinary either.

I do find myself wondering if the same posters who claimed Golovkin 'hand picked' the officials for Canelo II are gonna chime in here.

Comment

This year alone, Reiss refereed fights for Rigo, Gervonta Davis, Figueroa Jr, Porter, Lomachenko...

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
          No he is not allowed to do that
          In an ideal world correct....

Blame itt on the ref.... he saved Joshua from life potentially life ending azz whopage......

I loss hearing left ear.... ear drum. Lost equilibrium...

I. Would have stopped that fight after 3rd nvckk Down jimmmy Garcia needed a. Proper corner. Alive today ......

I believe in giving every man his due.... but. Save a man whose heart makes him get. Up...

Fans come and go.....bandwagon lil cowar who got the nerve to post opinions........

Lace them up .... evermind.... I’m ****** fffor missin* that exit

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            This.

You can take issue with officials, but ultimately the commission gots to decide to take them outta the pool for your fight or keep them in.

And with Wilder's issue with Reiss I think its kinda bs cuz Reiss was just following NY protocol that came to be cuz of NY losing $20M-ish due to Magomed's severe injury that maybe coulda been prevented or more quickly attended to if NY had been on the ball. So idk if his issue with Reiss will necessarily be seen as a legit issue.
            Unfortuantely, there are a lot of armchair referees who don't even know the rule book.

1) It's a 10 COUNT not 10 seconds.
            2) It's up to the referee himself to decide WHEN and IF to wave off a fight
            3) Tyson Fury was down and up within 10 seconds anyway

Comment

Wilder still bitter couldn't finish job. Wilder shouldn't worry ref giving fury too much time or not.
              Tyson getting up should be great for wilder giving him another chance to flatten tyson f0r 3 minutes, not 10 measly seconds.
              Wilder said he'd gonna knock fury the f*#k out. Wilder disheartened fury outboxed him as soon as he got up, taunting him with hands behind back, that's how much respect he had for his power
              Last edited by hugh grant; 06-07-2019, 03:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                This year alone, Reiss refereed fights for Rigo, Gervonta Davis, Figueroa Jr, Porter, Lomachenko...
                My biggest issue with Reiss was his job in the Loma fight. Nothing in any of the others was memorable

Comment

Why not post the interview where he said it?

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                    My biggest issue with Reiss was his job in the Loma fight. Nothing in any of the others was memorable
                    Because he didn't stop it in the 3rd?...

Comment

Tyson Fury cheated and still lost. The only reason he gets a pass is because he’s white and a drug addict. Went the distance with the 76th ranked Pianeta and now is fighting a bum ranked outside the top 50.

Comment

Working...
                      X