Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder has BANNED referee Jack Reiss from his fights!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr Giggles View Post
    “Jack Reiss will NEVER referee another one of my fights ever again, he gave Fury too much time and help!”

Comment from wilder just few days ago in interview he gave.

Is he allowed to do this?
    Now, since this thread took another direction: do you have a source for the quote above?...

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
      Now that he’s been proven wrong he doesn’t want to reply directly to me. Why would he invest that type of money to a boring fighter who is virtually unknown in America. He said it out his own mouth, “ That’s Bs”. Only Heavyweights worth that type of money are Wilder Joshua and Ruiz. He smoked drugs and injected them. CHEATER/CRACKHEAD
      No it's because you broke the thread due to posting incorrectly sized images.

You can tell as many lies as you wish, but it doesn't make them true.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
        No it's because you broke the thread due to posting incorrectly sized images.

You can tell as many lies as you wish, but it doesn't make them true.
        “Incorrectly sized images”

But you’re posting links to images you don’t even know how to correctly post an image. You’re using that as an excuse because you’re getting smacked around with FACTS. Go enjoy your fake champion with his fake contract. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
          “Incorrectly sized images”

But you’re posting links to images you don’t even know how to correctly post an image. You’re using that as an excuse because you’re getting smacked around with FACTS. Go enjoy your fake champion with his fake contract. Lol
          What facts?

It's a fact that the bible of boxing has Tyson Fury ranked the #1 HW in the world. It's a fact that Tyson Fury signed a big money deal with Top Rank. It's a fact that Deontay Wilder is a useless bum who's going to be beaten in a rematch with Tyson Fury.

Wilder couldn't even KO a 50% Tyson Fury!

Comment

Yes he can. All he has to do is disagree and they’ll look for another ref.

Comment

U
              Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
              I'm still trying to find a similar situation where a ref gets down on one knee yelling the count to a fighter, still counting to 5 when the fighter suddenly opens his eyes and gets up.

No, 99.9% will wave it off if they go down like Fury did and won't continue to count like Reiss did. It just doesn't happen. Correct me if I'm wrong.
              Not everything is like for like if it was anybody could be a ref as they would all be like robots making same decisions.
              Tyson was not taking much punishment was probably way ahead on cards in reiss opinion. Tyson was unbeaten, had gotten up no problem 3 rounds earlier. Lots of things to take into account, which a good ref can handle. Reiss can't be thinking I remember when F roch downed groves in 2nd fight and ref stopped groves getting up! Each case is taken on own merits.
              Tyson was minutes from winning you think reiss or any ref wouldn't give fury chance to get up? Really?

Comment

Ward loved Reiss. Wilder hates him. What tf can one make of that?

Comment

Can we ban 2 of the judges. Ray Charles and stevie wonder please.

Comment

Originally posted by dannnnn View Post
                    Jack Reiss did a terrific and fair job. The count wasn't long and he gave a quick check to ensure the fighter was okay to continue before allowing him to do so.

Wilder may find himself in need of his own Jack Reiss before too long.
                    22 seconds is a quick check? Okay then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                      that's why you put it in an escrow account with an esteemed member we both trust to control it...you dumb ****....but you don't have any money or confidence in your "boy" so I get it...stay in your lane broke****
                      Originally posted by denium View Post
                      Sling it redbar, you're probably THEFRESHBRAWLER in disguise.
                      He's an LDBC goon pretending to be "a white middle class professional male who earns over $100k per year"

That's how he always describes himself when people call him out for his racially biased agenda.

If that brainless kunt is a professional male on 100k a year, I'm Prince fckn William!

Comment

Working...
                      X