Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz Would Love a Joshua Rematch in Mexico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Catrin View Post
    Get a life!
    Your making yourself and parents look real bad. Here it goes once again just for you! GOD BLESS AMERIKKKA and all the lazy gringos who make it possible for immigrants to come and have a better life! I hope this makes you feel better.
    You now have my permission to move on with your life.
    thats that dumb ignorance that is keeping our race down in this country, you really need to think witch country is better for you and live in the country you love!! if your here then be proud! whats so wrong with that? we are free here we can own guns here we can live a better life here!! if you are living in american then that means you left mexico behind!! because AMERICA is a greater country greater than any other!! so love it your leave it!! think about it man its tru!! love this country make a better happier life here!! and be proud!! their is no shame in being a proud american, what is shamefull is you leaving mexico behind and coming to american because things are better here, but still saying you love mexico more!!! please explain how thaT MAKES SENCE TO YOU

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.365 View Post
      😆You should link that $h1t Stomps it would be the post & thread of the year😂

Mamon13 be like " please sir, yes sir, thank you sir" to every white
      Dude's a straight up hoe!
      K I'll try

Comment

Originally posted by sapo13 View Post
        thats that dumb ignorance that is keeping our race down in this country, you really need to think witch country is better for you and live in the country you love!! if your here then be proud! whats so wrong with that? we are free here we can own guns here we can live a better life here!! if you are living in american then that means you left mexico behind!! because AMERICA is a greater country greater than any other!! so love it your leave it!! think about it man its tru!! love this country make a better happier life here!! and be proud!! their is no shame in being a proud american, what is shamefull is you leaving mexico behind and coming to american because things are better here, but still saying you love mexico more!!! please explain how thaT MAKES SENCE TO YOU
        From one mexicano to another mexicano (denial) get some help hermano!
        And stop being such a lame huevos!
        FACTS!

Comment

Aye how can I get a link to it??

Comment

Originally posted by bronx7 View Post
            Hearn will use every advantage to win they will fight in UK biggest stadium. Control venue pick judges . Have hometown fans. I hope Ruiz gets in even better shape. Joshua chin very bad
            Forget all that nationalist junk. Let's get back to the root of all evil. The risk isn't worth the cost for Eddy. He can get Joshua to the mountain cheaper than get the mountain to Joshua. Why go through an expensive charade at bad odds?

Comment

I sent you a private message... Did you get it?

Comment

Originally posted by Catrin View Post
                From one mexicano to another mexicano (denial) get some help hermano!
                And stop being such a lame huevos!
                FACTS!
                Im trying to help you !! were not in mexico anymore!! we left that behing, deep down you know just like i know that life in mexico sucks!! and thats why we are here!!

answer this do you like what mexico has to offer or do you like what america has to offer? this is a dream that your parents had for you and thats why you are here so represent and be proud to be an AMERICAN!!! we are here for a better life better that what mexico has to offer!! and that a fact!!! and thats why your here!!

so your advice to me is to love mexico more than i love america wile i live in america? hows that even make sence? so if i marry a woman do i love my ex more??
                Last edited by sapo13; 06-03-2019, 06:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                  I sent you a private message... Did you get it?
                  😂 Yeah & it's straight up comedy😆 Puto13 is real lame ass hoe !

Comment

I hope ruiz don't come to the UK for rematch, he would be robbed big time, in my opinion there's something going on with the judges on Eddie sperm shows, he probably paying them off plus a lot of the star referees in the uk are free masons so probably currupt too. I hope the unified heavyweight champion of the world Andy ruiz takes the rematch to Mexico or USA and isn't tempted off hearn to come to the currupt UK, you are in control champ take it to Mexico, I'm sure uncle Al won't let it go to UK. Anyway ruiz wins rematch too by ko, its obvious BJ was missing his special meds that he gets away with in uk and he also has massive problems fighting smaller heavies like Andy, just ask little joey hahaha

Comment

😂 Yeah & it's straight up comedy😆 Puto13 is real lame ass hoe !
                      Yeah fucc that punk! He's a joke!
                      He's a wannabe whiteboy piece of shet!

Comment

Working...
                      X