Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz Would Love a Joshua Rematch in Mexico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have it in the heart of Atzlan, the ancestral home of the Aztec. Morongo? Indio?

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
      😂🤣 Fucc off lame! You and your boyfriend sapo can go suck each other's dick!
      Ruiz is MEXICAN just like me and we're both born in southern California!
      VIVA MEXICO PUTOS! 😄😎
      Damn.. asking to show love in the spot you LIVE and WON the titles is wrong?? I never said he should hate the place he CHOOSES to now live in...All I'm sayin' is GIVE an EQUAL SHOUT OUT - or then don't make a deal with the American based Snickers company. GO MEXICAN ALL THE WAY reppin tortillas!!.... WOW son, you sound like a suicidal maniac with your retort!

Don't make it so obvious you reppin Andy, you makin' him look bad with your wussy ga y flavored talk...He'll DEFINITELY LOSE the rematch if he has your mindset... Go back down there if over here is sooo UN-Mexican for you. Nah, youre gonna stay here! You must! ...This may hurt a bit though, you were born in the USA, still over here and in denial youre an American with a grudge...As far as Andy is concerned, he can do & say as he wants. Its not the worst thing he could do....But he's also American/Mexican - and a cool dude btw...

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        Yeah AJ looked totally confused trying to block combos???
        With his face? Ya he blocked em all right

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.365 View Post
          �� Yeah & it's straight up comedy�� Puto13 is real lame ass hoe !
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by BigStomps View Post
          I sent you a private message... Did you get it?

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Mr.365 View Post
          Yeah fucc that punk! He's a joke!
          He's a wannabe whiteboy piece of shet!

Quote from sapo13
          haha i sent you a private message!!! hahah you little F@ggets!! yup yal some real hard core gossip hoes!!

you hahah!!! this is too funny!!! your like little girls!!! i really doubt you gys are from any hood you lil fake bangers!! well actually just Bigstomps i dont know you Mr. 365 but big stomps be on some girly stuff!!

i sent you a private message he said!!! hahaah!!! how private was it?? bahahaha!!!
          Last edited by sapo13; 06-03-2019, 07:05 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
            your so gay!!!! hahaha!!

Quote:
            Quote:

Quote:

Quote from sapo13
            haha i sent you a private message!!! hahah you little F@ggets!! yup yal some real hard core gossip hoes!!

you hahah!!! this is too funny!!! your like little girls!!! i really doubt you gys are from any hood you lil fake bangers!! well actually just Bigstomps i dont know you Mr. 365 but big stomps be on some girly stuff!!

i sent you a private message he said!!! hahaah!!! how private was it?? bahahaha!!!

Comment

No doubt! That golden goose was cooked!

Comment

Originally posted by sapo13 View Post
                Quote:

Quote:

Quote from sapo13

I actually managed to live in ChiRaq for a decade in a trap area where gangs & gunshots would reign supreme You Goofy Ass Coconut

Nothing tough about your suburban fragile ass that b1tche$ about lack of American pride on the Ruiz thread's you clown ass Joto13 !

Btw Stomps linked me this https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...816257&page=10
                we had a laugh 😂 & that was it Pinche Puñal Cangrejo Malinchista de Mierda!
                Last edited by Mr.365; 06-03-2019, 07:17 PM.

Comment

The thing is African Americans don’t have love for where they came from because they can’t point it on the map and they need Maury to find out who’s their missing daddy. Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.365 View Post
                    I actually managed to live in ChiRaq for a decade in a trap area where gangs & gunshots would reign supreme You Goofy Ass Coconut

Nothing tough about your suburban fragile ass that b1tche$ about lack of American pride on the Ruiz thread's you clown ass Joto13 !

Btw Stomps linked me this https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...816257&page=10
                    we had a laugh �� & that was it Pinche Puñal Cangrejo Malinchista de Mierda!
                    i actually used to live and slang in crack houses i would pay a section 8 family to let me slang rocks out of their house i had many short stops too but you probably dont even know what that is...i grew out of that long ago and lucky to never got busted or killed!! all this **** is verifiable and im not proud of it, it was the normal thing to do in my hood but we didnt call them trap houses back then! im 41 yrs old lil homie i been through that already!! and just like i admitted to having my games jacked when i was a kid, i also got caught slipping and jacked for 20lbs at gun point but that was my dumb ass fault because they wanted more and i said lets start with 20 first and then do more on the next one so i droped my guard overlooked them like joshua did ruiz. in the end it was better that it ended that way!!
                    Last edited by sapo13; 06-03-2019, 07:51 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Ruiz sounds like he's about to make the rematch difficult.

He should be able to have the rematch in Mexico but that won't happen.

Too much money at stake.

Comment

Working...
                      X