• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sapo13 View Post
    your so gay!!!! hahaha!!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mr.365 View Post
    �� Yeah & it's straight up comedy�� Puto13 is real lame ass hoe !
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by BigStomps View Post
    I sent you a private message... Did you get it?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mr.365 View Post
    Yeah fucc that punk! He's a joke!
    He's a wannabe whiteboy piece of shet!

Quote from sapo13
    haha i sent you a private message!!! hahah you little F@ggets!! yup yal some real hard core gossip hoes!!

you hahah!!! this is too funny!!! your like little girls!!! i really doubt you gys are from any hood you lil fake bangers!! well actually just Bigstomps i dont know you Mr. 365 but big stomps be on some girly stuff!!

i sent you a private message he said!!! hahaah!!! how private was it?? bahahaha!!!
    Next time you're in Anaheim get at me and I'll show your biitch ass how I get down!
    You punk ass ranker!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
        Yeah fucc that punk! He's a joke!
        He's a wannabe whiteboy piece of shet!
        You guys mind helping out? Puto13 has been following me around like a lost puppy! Poor thing is just seeking attention! And as much as i want to help... i got a life!
        Someone put that perro out of his misery!

Comment

[QUOTE=sapo13;19801530]Im trying to help you !! were not in mexico anymore!! we left that behing, deep down you know just like i know that life in mexico sucks!! and thats why we are here!!

answer this do you like what mexico has to offer or do you like what america has to offer? this is a dream that your parents had for you and thats why you are here so represent and be proud to be an AMERICAN!!! we are here for a better life better that what mexico has to offer!! and that a fact!!! and thats why your here!!

so your advice to me is to love mexico more than i love america wile i live in america? hows that even make sence? so if i marry a woman do i love my ex more??[/

My advice is take your meds!
          Get a life while you at it

Comment

Originally posted by lion33lit View Post
            Damn.. asking to show love in the spot you LIVE and WON the titles is wrong?? I never said he should hate the place he CHOOSES to now live in...All I'm sayin' is GIVE an EQUAL SHOUT OUT - or then don't make a deal with the American based Snickers company. GO MEXICAN ALL THE WAY reppin tortillas!!.... WOW son, you sound like a suicidal maniac with your retort!

Don't make it so obvious you reppin Andy, you makin' him look bad with your wussy ga y flavored talk...He'll DEFINITELY LOSE the rematch if he has your mindset... Go back down there if over here is sooo UN-Mexican for you. Nah, youre gonna stay here! You must! ...This may hurt a bit though, you were born in the USA, still over here and in denial youre an American with a grudge...As far as Andy is concerned, he can do & say as he wants. Its not the worst thing he could do....But he's also American/Mexican - and a cool dude btw...
            No you weren't asking. You was demanding... And you're not the first clown who's trying to tell Ruiz where he's from and what he is,.... I get fool's at work trying to tell me the same thing and I tell them the same thing I told you....
            " FUCC YOU IM MEXICAN "
            Now don't get me wrong, I have nothing against the USA. I'm proud to tell people I'm born here and this is the best country in the world but I'm MEXICAN! Just cause I don't live in Mexico don't mean I'm not MEXICAN. Now I don't know you or where you're from or what nationality or ethnicity you claim but if you was a whiteboy born in the USA and you told me you was Irish or Italian or German then I'd say cool.... Cause quite frankly I don't give a flying fucc what you are or what you claim to be!
            So people like Ruiz and myself don't want clowns like you trying to tell us what we are cause I already know what I am!
            All my grandparents and both my parents were born in Mexico and I have Mexican blood running thru my veins so I'm MEXICAN. That's all there is to it!
            As far as me making Andy look bad well I'm not. He's already told all you fool's that he fights for his MEXICAN heritage, he's taking the belts back to Mexico so you fool's need to drop it and let it go!
            At the end of the day he claims he's MEXICAN and none of you fool's can ever change that.
            FACTS!

Comment

Originally posted by Catrin View Post
              You guys mind helping out? Puto13 has been following me around like a lost puppy! Poor thing is just seeking attention! And as much as i want to help... i got a life!
              Someone put that perro out of his misery!
              Believe me if I had that piece of shet in front of me I'd beat him like he stole something and make that piece of shet wash my car and do yardwork till he cried for his mommy like the biitch he is!

Comment

Believe me if I had that piece of shet in front of me I'd beat him like he stole something and make that piece of shet wash my car and do yardwork till he cried for his mommy like the biitch he is!

Violence solves everything LOL.

To the topic, I don't know why people are stressing about people living in border towns like Imperial and saying they are not Mexican. Hell, Margarito was born in California and he didn't speak much English at all. He didn't identify and that's cool.

Whoever said put him on a Canelo undercard. Hell to the no. A heavyweight champion, the first Mexican heavyweight champion,should fight on NO ONE'S undercard. End of story.

Comment

Andy Ruiz is now the champ and not Joshua it is fair to have the rematch either in Mexico or Vegas.

Comment

becarefull little youngster your mouth is writing checks that your body cant cash!!

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                      Violence solves everything LOL.

To the topic, I don't know why people are stressing about people living in border towns like Imperial and saying they are not Mexican. Hell, Margarito was born in California and he didn't speak much English at all. He didn't identify and that's cool.

Whoever said put him on a Canelo undercard. Hell to the no. A heavyweight champion, the first Mexican heavyweight champion,should fight on NO ONE'S undercard. End of story.
                      I definitely agree with you on that!
                      As long as Ruiz holds those titles he's the A side in a main event no matter who he fights....
                      FACTS!

Comment

Working...
                      X