No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz Would Love a Joshua Rematch in Mexico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LegendHadIt85 View Post
    You can feed these people and rescue them from the nightmare that is their country and these people will still show loyalty to the country they came from, instead of the country that protected them, and provided them the opportunity. Black people never shout out Africa when they win, they should out USA. So my eyes are opening up to the fact that we are basically letting foreign citizens come into our country and leech off of us, while never really loving the USA. Ship them all back to the countries they love. America for Americans.
    Lol, come ship me back punk!
    VIVA MEXICO PUTO!

Comment

You can feed these people and rescue them from the nightmare that is their country and these people will still show loyalty to the country they came from, instead of the country that protected them, and provided them the opportunity. Black people never shout out Africa when they win, they should out USA. So my eyes are opening up to the fact that we are basically letting foreign citizens come into our country and leech off of us, while never really loving the USA. Ship them all back to the countries they love. America for Americans.
      Dont let morality make you stupid!
      USA needs more of mexico than mexico of USA! Ask the 20 million addicts president trump claims to have in your country! Lol people come here to work hard and to make a better living! You know what they get in return? Racism!!!
      So do we love our country of origin hell yeah! We have culture! We have history! Do white people love europe? Not really... white people love america? Apparently they do but they need to be stone to do so... lol que pendejo...
      And if blak people dont shoot out africa is beyond me????? Some people are just proud of their origins... if your not... sorry!!! its a wonderful feeling to be!
      God bless amerika! And all the lazy gringos that make it possible for hard working people to have a better future!

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
        You are a hater he is a dual citizen and holds a Mexican passport he lives 40 minutes away from Baja California and probably spent a lot of time their as a youth and most likely still has family there also he was in Mexico City where he lived for a while during the jr Olympics and Olympic trials he is Mexican-American he represents both countries all the Mexicans consider him Mexican go watch all his interviews in Spanish because yes he can speak the language read all the comments from people not just from Mexico but Argentina, Dominican Republic, Spain, etc they all are with him you just don't want to acknowledge it because you are ashamed of where your parents came from you are a white-washed Hispanic who wishes they were Anglo-Saxon.
        Im not ashamed my parents are from mexico also but they moved here for a better life!! because america is the #1 country in the world and if you live here in america you should be Proud to be an america!! i dont live in mwxico because honestly it sucks in mexico!! and if you live in the USA but you claim mexico is better then why dont you move to mexico if its so much better and you love it?? that question used to offend me but if you think about it you dont love mexico better if you are living in the united states!! the american flag should be your flag of choice if you live in america!!

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
          Well said Man! That little biitch sapo just admitted to me in a different thread that he used to get punked as a kid and got jacked for his video games cause he used to pretend to be a whiteboy....
          That's how stupid he is! The whiteboys don't want or claim him but he still claims to be White....
          He's a piece of shet who's ashamed of his culture.
          He's a fuccing lame!
          😆You should link that $h1t Stomps it would be the post & thread of the year😂

Mamon13 be like " please sir, yes sir, thank you sir" to every white
          Dude's a straight up hoe!

Comment

Doesn't matter where they fight AJ will pulverize him in the rematch

Comment

Originally posted by Catrin View Post
              Dont let morality make you stupid!
              USA needs more of mexico than mexico of USA! Ask the 20 million addicts president trump claims to have in your country! Lol people come here to work hard and to make a better living! You know what they get in return? Racism!!!
              So do we love our country of origin hell yeah! We have culture! We have history! Do white people love europe? Not really... white people love america? Apparently they do but they need to be stone to do so... lol que pendejo...
              And if blak people dont shoot out africa is beyond me????? Some people are just proud of their origins... if your not... sorry!!! its a wonderful feeling to be!
              God bless amerika! And all the lazy gringos that make it possible for hard working people to have a better future!
              If you live in america you should love america!! and if you come here from mexico to work then you should realise that America has more to offer you than mexico does,or you would not be here right? think man think!! i love my mexican people an culture but mexico is corrupt and mexican government aint doing jack for their people!! Live in american then be proud and love america!!

Comment

We feed ourselves through our hard earned money you dumb ass. Nothing is handed for a price of zero Stupid B1T{H besides Mexico isnt a nightmare of a country such as Somalia. Yes we are so protected with those crazies shooting up places and dont act like Black people dont call themselves Black Kings, Black, rep Black Lives Matter etc & not American. Leeching off people? Mexicans arent on the welfare or homeless like the albinos.

So much for being called the most free country in the world yet losers like u exist
                Last edited by Mr.365; 06-03-2019, 06:00 PM.

Comment

Hearn will use every advantage to win they will fight in UK biggest stadium. Control venue pick judges . Have hometown fans. I hope Ruiz gets in even better shape. Joshua chin very bad

Comment

Originally posted by sapo13 View Post
                    If you live in america you should love america!! and if you come here from mexico to work then you should realise that America has more to offer you than mexico does,or you would not be here right? think man think!! i love my mexican people an culture but mexico is corrupt and mexican government aint doing jack for their people!! Live in american then be proud and love america!!
                    Get a life!
                    Your making yourself and parents look real bad. Here it goes once again just for you! GOD BLESS AMERIKKKA and all the lazy gringos who make it possible for immigrants to come and have a better life! I hope this makes you feel better.
                    You now have my permission to move on with your life.

Comment

Originally posted by Schmerzen View Post
                      Doesn't matter where they fight AJ will pulverize him in the rematch
                      LOL. He might knock him out, but the only thing AJ is pulverizing is his fake legacy. AJ is very limited, has absolutely terrible footwork and let's a fat midget walk him down. AJ has to land before he's exhausted and can barely hold up his roid-arms.

I've been saying it since the Klitchko fight, he's an overrated roided up freak with no stamina, no defense, and no head movement. Wilder will absolutely demolish him unless he manages to land a bomb on Wilder very early. Wilder knocks people out in the 12 round. AJ can barely hold up his arms after 6.
                      Last edited by chicken-; 06-03-2019, 06:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X