Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=BigStomps;19803058]
    Originally posted by sapo13 View Post

Shut the fucc up punk!
    oh what im not a lame no more? so your a gangster now? you probably dont even get respect in your own hood!! you little youngster!! what are you like 5'2 5'5 and weight like 130lbs?? ill pick your little a$$ up by your ankles!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.365 View Post
      I actually managed to live in ChiRaq for a decade in a trap area where gangs & gunshots would reign supreme You Goofy Ass Coconut

Nothing tough about your suburban fragile ass that b1tche$ about lack of American pride on the Ruiz thread's you clown ass Joto13 !

Btw Stomps linked me this https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...816257&page=10
      we had a laugh 😂 & that was it Pinche Puņal Cangrejo Malinchista de Mierda!
      While you lived nearby and saw and heard about it i actually lived it and was part of it!! you talk about it while i was all about it!! i actually used to live and slang in crack houses i would pay a section 8 family to let me slang rocks out of their house i had many short stops too but you probably dont even know what that is...i grew out of that long ago and lucky to never got busted or killed!! all this **** is verifiable and im not proud of it, it was the normal thing to do in my hood but we didnt call them trap houses back then! im 41 yrs old lil homie i been through that already!! and just like i admitted to having my games jacked when i was a kid, i also got caught slipping and jacked for 20lbs at gun point but that was my dumb ass fault because they wanted more and i said lets start with 20 first and then do more on the next one so i droped my guard overlooked them like joshua did ruiz.and i got caught slipping, it happends to everyone that does enough of it, in the end it was better that it ended that way!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
        Believe me if I had that piece of shet in front of me I'd beat him like he stole something and make that piece of shet wash my car and do yardwork till he cried for his mommy like the biitch he is!
        if you had me in front of you. you would be trying to talk your way out of it lil youngster!! you cant hang with me, your probably like 5'5 5'8 and weigh less that 200 lbs!! im a big dog fool you better stay back!!

Comment

Working...
        X