Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz Drops Anthony Joshua Four Times, Stops Him in Shocker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DAMN... Eddie's venture into the US has blown up in his face big time.

AJ flat out QUIT. Pathetic performance. He looked completely out of it from jump. He was lethargic and had no desire to be there. It was so odd to see.

Also, he was punch drunk as hell in the post fight. I think he was BADLY concussed in the 3rd.

AJ is done. He's been exposed as another Khan..

Comment

• Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
      Lol agreeing with the decision even though you know your heartbroken your idol lost
      I'm not heartbroken, he is not my idol.

Stay of the drugs dude.

Comment

• Just gutted I didn't have a few hundred on after predicting a Ruiz KO in the poll here, dang!

Comment

• I always knew that this guy was Wlad 2.0.

King of Europe is not King of the World.
          Last edited by NachoMan; 06-01-2019, 10:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BWC View Post
            Joshua has looked like carp since Wlad. Needs to start over. New trainer, New regimen, heart check. Tonight he was comically bad..
            Bull ****...If U watched the Fight...

U should have noticed that Ruiz is a hell of a Fighter...

Comment

• he doesnt have to do the rematch NEXT, does he???

Comment

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                He's not though. He keeps leaning over exposing his chin and he isn't using his jab effectively. Is he mentally there?
                Lol wow you tune changed drastically 😂😂😂 how Ruiz looked was what you were focusing on and joking about. Lesson learned...

Comment

• Just proves the point, u fk around too much and let big fights marinate for too long...they lose some lacklustre, which Wilder vs AJ will certainly have now one of them has lost...this is what happens. Now when or if they meet wont be as exciting, cause we know AJ has no chin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                    Oh shoot, you put some loot down on Ruiz, Chuck!? Cong**** bro!!
                    Im gonna piss my winnings away in blow and whores fk it!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                      like I always said regarding Joshua/Wilder.....

..... there was no question that AJ is more technically correct than Wilder, more well-rounded, and a better all-round boxer.....

..... the ONLY question was, could Wilder land his best punch at least once in that fight?

I always said that he probably could.....

and I said that every Joshua opponent has hit him with their best punch..... and if Wilder hit AJ like Klitschko did, it would be all over

just saying.....

I honestly don’t think AJ would make last a round against Wilder. He’s chinny and not overly difficult to hit. His only chance would be to put Wilder to sleep before he gets touched. Seems like all of these British guys are chinny. Especially heavyweights.

Comment

Working...
                      X