Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder-Ortiz II A Done Deal, Eyed For September

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What boxing fan didn't see this? Any boxing fan could have seen this one a mile away.

It's the reason why Luis Ortiz turned down the Anthony Joshua fight. He had been promised by Stephen Espinoza and Al Haymon a rematch with Deontay Wilder.

Well, there goes the Joshua/Wilder fight for 2019. Way to go fellas. What a way of pissing on Anthony Joshua fans' parade?
    Last edited by champion4ever; 05-28-2019, 07:16 PM.

Comment

First fight was good, lots of drama and big punches. Nice to see Wilder staying busy and on his oen terms.

People knocking this fight...meanwhile Joshua is fighting a Mexican street taco vendor who has a 55" reach. And AJ begged Ortiz to fight him. And Fury is fighting...who? Schultz? Swartz?

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
        Motorcity Cobra and Mammoth Hearn the liar also lied about this and hacked Wilder’s Instagram page, lol.
        It's a good fight. Ortiz is a good fighter and a top five Heavyweight.

I do like Joshua btw. I haven't picked sides between people I don't know. He should rematch Whyte I think.

Comment

No surprise, Kownacki at Barclays at the end of the year or early 2020 of course if he beats Ortiz. No I don't like it, I prefer the AJ vs Wilder NOW but
          Last edited by sicko; 05-28-2019, 07:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
            Ortiz is better than Ruiz and that fat ass Miller...
            This is true

Comment

PBC keeps on making mismatches matching their famous fighters with over the hill pass their prime fighters.

Comment

Ortiz is the best of the "rest" beyond Fury, Wilder, and Joshua in whatever order. So if I don't get Wilder vs Fury, Wilder vs Joshua, or Joshua vs Fury then this is the next best thing in my opinion. The first fight between Wilder and Ortiz was fantastic and I'll gladly watch the rematch.

Dillian Whyte deserves a title shot but I just don't think he has a legitimate chance at beating any of the top three. I can see why Whyte fans would be frustrated but I don't see Whyte faring much better than Breazeale against Wilder. Whyte doesn't move his head and Wilder is faster.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post

No surprise, Kownacki at Barclays at the end of the year or early 2019 of course if he beats Ortiz. No I don't like it, I prefer the AJ vs Wilder NOW but
                  Would be wise for Joshua to line up a couple of interesting fights maybe

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                    Ortiz is better than Ruiz and that fat ass Miller... so idk why you aj fans are crying. Sh.it I think Ortiz beats AJ!!! Whoops
                    But Ortiz turned down AJ though?

Comment

I’m a Wilder fan but this rematch is a waste of time

Comment

Working...
                      X