P4P idiots of NSB?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post

Lmfao what a stupidass excuse
    Bring some facts you idiot or fck off lol.

Comment

• Leicesterage makes the top ten.
      MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

Hang on, show me some reliable data that says 750ml of Ringers or Hartmans in a 150lb man would mask peds; Armstrong was talking 2000 ml and would still be hot by today's testing.
        I know first hand 750 Ml can mask PEDs. Almost any amount can, thatā€™s why anything above so little is prohibited.

The facts are he was caught using an illegal amount of fluid in an IV. He did something against the rules and for someone who doesnā€™t cut weight, it doesnā€™t really add up and at best itā€™s shady.

Again itā€™s a pointless topic because weā€™ll never know the reasons why but it doesnā€™t look good, that I do know.

Comment

• TS is a loser too he should have put himself on the list

Comment

• That 15Round 'tard is definitely up there.

Comment

• JakeTheBoxer it's mystery how this idiot can even breath without help.

Comment

• - - Drug test experts in a jellyroll now…priceless!!!
                K.O Azteca Gaydrien Boner likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

Bring some facts you idiot or fck off lol.
                  I did your dumbass just chooses to ignore em

Comment

• Some of Y'all are acting like clowns and Floyd Mayweather taking IV following the weigh in with Pacquiao is a fact

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

I know first hand 750 Ml can mask PEDs. Almost any amount can, thatās why anything above so little is prohibited.

The facts are he was caught using an illegal amount of fluid in an IV. He did something against the rules and for someone who doesnāt cut weight, it doesnāt really add up and at best itās shady.

Again itās a pointless topic because weāll never know the reasons why but it doesnāt look good, that I do know.
                      You got the internet at your finger tips, show legit data that supports it, I find it strange that you know for a fact but cant produce anything to support it, anything I claim as fact I can back up with proof, its all too easy to say anything and produce nothing substantial, kids in here are doing it 20 times a day. Im all ears and eyes to what you can throw up, have you even looked at the dosages of 750ml in respect to a 150lb man?

Comment

Working...
                      X