No announcement yet.

P4P idiots of NSB?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post

Exactly you fvkcing idiot lmfao why would a guy who needs to lose 3 pounds need 10 times the legal limit of IV? He's killing himself to make weight or what? Lmao but yall said he a smol welterwait doe
    Exactly youre a big mouth dumb fck that thinks you know something when you know fck all about what youre talking about, just another teenage parrot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

Exactly youre a big mouth dumb fck that thinks you know something when you know fck all about what youre talking about, just another teenage parrot.
      Great counter argument lmao idiot

Comment

Great counter argument lmao idiot
        Like your zero counter, where's the facts about what 750ml will do to a 150 man? Come on, pea brain, back your dumb mouth up, lol.

Comment

Like your zero counter, where's the facts about what 750ml will do to a 150 man? Come on, pea brain, back your dumb mouth up, lol.
          Why would a fighter need that in the first place genius? Lmao clown

Comment

Why would a fighter need that in the first place genius? Lmao clown
            Because your electrolyte balance goes out of wack, the same reason you give it to an excitable dog on the way to the race track; it takes fck all dehydration to cause a potassium imbalance first sign could be a headache; go educate yourself if you want to make claims you know nothing about, as I said a teenage parrot.

Comment

Idiot, I already went over that with you. Did it go through one ear, then bounced around the echo chamber, and straight out the other side?

Lol, what is 750ml going to do for a 150lb man, come on Einstein lol? enlighten us with some facts about 750ml of ringers lactate , will you? sht I give more than that to a 60lb dog.
              It doesn’t prove he was taking PED’s.

But, it is definitely su****ious.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

It doesn’t prove he was taking PED’s.

But, it is definitely su****ious.
                How when that low volume wouldn't hide or water down anything, and he was tested before and after so I don't see how it could hide anything, it's a fan/hater narrative without the facts of what it would do, whenever you ask them about the volume and what they think it could do they always go mute, Im all eyes for fact and they never produce any, I know what IV does to dogs and the dosages is way more than 750ml and that's with an animal less than half the body weight of Floyd, and with dogs the slight dehydration is not the issue its the electrolyte imbalance that causes the problems in performance, in the old days they would use sodium stacking and retention to control drying out, with a lot of risks to Potassium

Comment

How when that low volume wouldn't hide or water down anything, and he was tested before and after so I don't see how it could hide anything, it's a fan/hater narrative without the facts of what it would do, whenever you ask them about the volume and what they think it could do they always go mute, Im all eyes for fact and they never produce any, I know what IV does to dogs and the dosages is way more than 750ml and that's with an animal less than half the body weight of Floyd, and with dogs the slight dehydration is not the issue its the electrolyte imbalance that causes the problems in performance, in the old days they would use sodium stacking and retention to control drying out, with a lot of risks to Potassium
                  It absolutely would. 750 ml is enough to mask PED’s by itself but we also don’t know how many others he was taking on top of the two he was caught taking illegally.

Again, doesn’t prove he was using PED’s. Could he have been dehydrated? I mean, yeah he could have.

But Floyd doesn’t cut weight, so that’s not too likely. Possible, but not likely.

The whole situation is shady and sly. He was taking illegal amounts of fluid via an IV in his home, it’s not a good look and it’s certainly very su****ious at best.

But, at the end of the day, we’ll never know. It’s speculation from there on.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

It absolutely would. 750 ml is enough to mask PED’s by itself but we also don’t know how many others he was taking on top of the two he was caught taking illegally.

Again, doesn’t prove he was using PED’s. Could he have been dehydrated? I mean, yeah he could have.

But Floyd doesn’t cut weight, so that’s not too likely. Possible, but not likely.

The whole situation is shady and sly. He was taking illegal amounts of fluid via an IV in his home, it’s not a good look and it’s certainly very su****ious at best.

But, at the end of the day, we’ll never know. It’s speculation from there on.
                    Hang on, show me some reliable data that says 750ml of Ringers or Hartmans in a 150lb man would mask peds; Armstrong was talking 2000 ml and would still be hot by today's testing.

Comment

Because your electrolyte balance goes out of wack, the same reason you give it to an excitable dog on the way to the race track; it takes fck all dehydration to cause a potassium imbalance first sign could be a headache; go educate yourself if you want to make claims you know nothing about, as I said a teenage parrot.
                      Lmfao what a ******ass excuse

Comment

Working...
                      X