P4P idiots of NSB?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
    Oh yeah Cutthroat and Curt Henning or something. 2 delusional f#ks
    I don't mention these guys because actually I don't pay much attention to them. I don't have a horse on this AJ vs Wilder race. Probably I ignore their bs.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
      That was proven. It used to be in someone's sig. Maxi is a real beta and a mentally disabled person. Don't stoop to him.
      Bro, you are not a bad guy, just like war mikey. You need to understand that you are behaving like a nuthugger when it comes to Davis... you can't tolerate any type of criticism against him.

And I'm not Vlad_ at all. That **** is funny. Mods can check our IPs and see that they never matched. It was Robbie Barrett's wet dream that he thought he could "prove" that we were the same person. Crazy haha.

Comment

I've been destroying Maxi for years. Nice to see he recognises it. At least he stopped calling me racist against white fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Nehnenqui View Post
          Maxi, Vlad, chrisJS, The Big Dunn, TheFreshBrawler, AK, and a bunch more I can’t remember.

Basically the white posters that think white is right no matter what and the black posters that think black is right no matter what.
          Who said ChrisJS?

He loves white fighters ..

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
            Lol...you forgot all the Mexican posters who change their mind based on what role Canelo plays in a situation
            Most of canelos haters are mexican, dude

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
              That was true and you know it.

But you are a confirmed mitoman

You has another account too (Vlad!).

I don't pay no attention to this P4P stuff but you are my favourite poster in NSB. I loved our discussion last night about the greatness of Jose Pedraza being undefeated against Mexicans. He is like 18-0 against Mexico's finest pugilists.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                I don't pay no attention to this P4P stuff but you are my favourite poster in NSB. I loved our discussion last night about the greatness of Jose Pedraza being undefeated against Mexicans. He is like 18-0 against Mexico's finest pugilists.
                Hahahahaha man, i never had a discusión with you lol

Pedraza? Good fighter but he is a B class fighter.

His best win against a mexican is Lozada?

And I respect fighters that beat mexicans

I'm a huge fan of Pacquiao and Donaire.

I'm a fan of Floyd too.

Comment

Most of canelos haters are mexican, dude
                  100% percent of his big fans on here are Mexican, that's clear. And it seems most of the ones on here who don't like him are white. And the big fans outnumber the haters 10-1

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                    Bro, you are not a bad guy, just like war mikey. You need to understand that you are behaving like a nuthugger when it comes to Davis... you can't tolerate any type of criticism against him.

And I'm not Vlad_ at all. That **** is funny. Mods can check our IPs and see that they never matched. It was Robbie Barrett's wet dream that he thought he could "prove" that we were the same person. Crazy haha.

Man, you are fu cking stupid

Change an IP address is too easy lol

Practically all the NBS knows you are VLAD_ and they you have mind problems but still trying to lie to us

Comment

Me too.

And he has mind problems

He has another account Vlad!
                      You top my list, biggest fanboy of steroid cheats smdh!

Comment

Working...
                      X