Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devin Haney Brutally Knocks Out Antonio Moran With One Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brutal KO, very nice def a highlight reel KO

Comment

• Originally posted by famicommander View Post
      Haney looks great but he fights with his mouth wide open. He's done it his whole career and none of his trainers have been able to get him to break the habit.

If he doesn't change it, he'll get caught and knocked out by elite fighters.
      Good way to get a broken jaw btw

Comment

• Haney is the only boxer I've seen who is similar to Mayweather. That KO shot on Moran is a brain damage type of punch.

Comment

• That's right up there with last weeks knockout as the KO of the year, fuuuuuucking hell

Comment

• Haney did his thing, needs to step up competition, damn shame him and Lopez won’t fight.

Comment

• Haney has the all around skills to give anyone at 135 problems and now that he’s pushing the offense more and attacking the body, he’s gonna be avoided!

That KO was a knockout of the year candidate!

Give the kid a step up fight, a former world champ should be next or Teofimo Lopez!

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Tonights boxing gots me even more confident we are living in a computer simulation. Every KO looking like its straight outta a video game.

Comment

• Originally posted by boogbx View Post
                  Haney did his thing, needs to step up competition, damn shame him and Lopez won’t fight.
                  WBC should order Zaur Abdullaev vs Devin Haney mandatory

Comment

• Wow what a shot!

Comment

• Hearn is butthurt. "There's a guy called Gervonta Davis."

Devin is a couple of levels below Gervonta. I like Haney but wasn't impressed much. Moran wouldn't last two rounds with Davis.

Comment

Working...
                      X