Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devin Haney Brutally Knocks Out Antonio Moran With One Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
    Hearn is butthurt. "There's a guy called Gervonta Davis."

Devin is a couple of levels below Gervonta. I like Haney but wasn't impressed much. Moran wouldn't last two rounds with Davis.
    Man that would be a good fight right their.
    I would go with Haney for the upset.

Comment

• -[MENTION] Lightweight sensation Devin Haney (22-0, 14 KOs) scored a vicious one-punch knockout of Antonio Moran (24-4, 17 KOs) in the seventh round.
      [/MENTION]
      Well damn, that was the test. I suppose he's ready for any top 15 contender in the whole LW division now. Too bad he and Lopez are going different routes. Abdullaev or Fortuna perhaps ?

Comment

• Haney was very entertaining to watch tonight. Moran was tailor made for his style but at the same time just what he needed to look good and also sharpen his skills, someone who will come forward and throw punches.

Still not a believe in his "power" because he hit Moran with a couple counters that should have put him down early but the good thing is he knows how to set up his shots to land good counters opponents can't see coming. That said, it was a spectacular KO but he put just about everything he had behind that KO shot.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
          Man that would be a good fight right their.
          I would go with Haney for the upset.
          Haney is a work in progress. Maybe later on at 140.

Comment

• I’m sure all 15 people watching it on deadzone were impressed

Comment

• Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
              I’m sure all 15 people watching it on deadzone were impressed
              Based on the views and comments it looks like people were much more interested in this deadzone card than the TR and PBC cards

Comment

• The DAZN fight card tonight was very entertaining. I wasn't expecting much and wasn't expecting to be entertained as much as I was. A couple of Heavyweight prospects scored entertaining KO's and Devin Haney showed great skill and that one punch KO in the 7th round, wow, that was brutal.

Good entertaining night of boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                  Haney is a work in progress. Maybe later on at 140.
                  Bro just by seeing how much Davis is out of shape in between fights makes me think he's not 100 into it.
                  I'm sure Devin stays super fit in between fights. (I could be wrong).
                  And even though I think Davis has so much natural ability I think it will be his urn-professionalism that gets him his first 0 in a fight that he was meant to have won.
                  I mean he came close to losing to Forsenca not too long ago.

Comment

• Nice comprehensive win by Haney, topped off with the KO.

It's exciting seeing some of these prospects getting spectacular wins like Lopez, Vergil Ortiz, Haney

Comment

• Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                      Bro just by seeing how much Davis is out of shape in between fights makes me think he's not 100 into it.
                      I'm sure Devin stays super fit in between fights. (I could be wrong).
                      And even though I think Davis has so much natural ability I think it will be his urn-professionalism that gets him his first 0 in a fight that he was meant to have won.
                      I mean he came close to losing to Forsenca not too long ago.
                      Hopefully, this next Fonseca level guy he's fighting next, wakes him up. I don't think so tho. He'll KO that mando quick.

I wanted him to fight Fortuna at 135.

Comment

Working...
                      X