Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devin Haney Brutally Knocks Out Antonio Moran With One Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haney's corner are a bunch of *******s.

Comment

• Very Patient fighter, doesn't chase KO he let them come and if they don't then he box circles around you EASY

Comment

• brutal ko. haney vs teofimo 2023?

Comment

• The ceiling for Haney is really, really high. Wtf he has power now? Lol

Comment

• Can't recall a night of boxing that's had so many highlight reel KO's, this has been incredible

Comment

• Comments Thread For: Devin Haney Brutally Knocks Out Antonio Moran With One Shot

MGM National Harbor, Oxon Hill - Lightweight sensation Devin Haney (22-0, 14 KOs) scored a vicious one-punch knockout of Antonio Moran (24-4, 17 KOs) in the seventh round.
              [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

• SPLAT!!!

Good win for Haney.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                  Can't recall a night of boxing that's had so many highlight reel KO's, this has been incredible
                  Tonights boxing gots me even more confident we are living in a computer simulation. Every KO looking like its straight outta a video game.

Comment

• Haney looks great but he fights with his mouth wide open. He's done it his whole career and none of his trainers have been able to get him to break the habit.

If he doesn't change it, he'll get caught and knocked out by elite fighters.

Comment

• Haneys face has bothered me since the first time I saw him.... finally realized who he reminds me of....

Comment

Working...
                      X