Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devin Haney Brutally Knocks Out Antonio Moran With One Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
    Congratulations to Devin Haney! What a Hell of a performance; from a Hell of a fighter? Job well done! This kid reminded me a young Pretty Boy Floyd Mayweather, Jr but faster.
    - -Reminded me of old Tue 50-0.

Run, hide, fluff a few taps and hope for a decision against a bigger, stronger fighter.

The first KD was bogus , but the end thankfully conclusive.

Kids only 20, so room for growth, so wish him well and hope Moran gets scanned at the hospital and then we could have an Alls Well That Ends Well.

Comment

• Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
      - -Reminded me of old Tue 50-0.
      Run, hide, fluff a few taps and hope for a decision against a bigger, stronger fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

My only thought as I watched Moran on the floor was that he may well not fight again. The pain on his face is the sort of thing that makes you wish you stayed in school.

Comment

This kid is special

Comment

• Originally posted by CauliflowerEars View Post
            Looks like your girl took care of business but had to pack a lunch. I imagine you'll be looking out for a Taylor rematch or maybe even Sanchez ?
            I wanna see the Sanchez rematch!!! Honestly I had Sanchez winning the fight. I thought she swept the first 5 rounds, n had it 96-94 Sanchez. McCaskill was the aggressor, but Sanchez for the most part landed the cleaner punches. 99-91 McCaskill was an atrocious scorecard...That was by far the most competitive n entertaining women's fight I've ever seen, I highly recommend watching it on YouTube!!

Comment

• Haney's gonna be a monster one day.

Comment

• Bout to watch it back

Comment

I like when you guys post these looping GIFS with the slowmo. You get to break down that action in detail. That bottom clip shows so clearly how the KO was set up by the body shot. Moran didn't want to remove his left from his side, still in pain from the hook to the body. Then Haney goes upstairs instead. Night night.

Comment

• Originally posted by CauliflowerEars View Post
                    I like when you guys post these looping GIFS with the slowmo. You get to break down that action in detail. That bottom clip shows so clearly how the KO was set up by the body shot. Moran didn't want to remove his left from his side, still in pain from the hook to the body. Then Haney goes upstairs instead. Night night.
                    Respect for the scriptures. U.S.A!

Comment

Working...
                    X