Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez is an Excellent Fighter... But Not The Best

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look at the 1st page and see why its hard to be a Canelo fan sometimes they are waaaaaaaay over the top.Good story and fair, Canelo is VERY good and I thought he beat Jacobs by more then a little, but he is NOT PFP best yet he still don't have a legit win over GGG.He needs to do right thing and fight GGG next, I would pick him to finally get a win vs GGG.He also has a debatable win vs Lara and even Trout fight COULD have went other way(I had Canelo by 1).PFP top 5 NO DOUBT, but #1 or 2 NO!.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kartier_3we View Post
      CBS is trying to indoctrinate and brainwashed the dumb fans on why canelo is not the best cause is hurting their sales.

Floyd did not dominate Maidana, Pacquiao beat a dehydrated almost dead oscar and any else at a “catchweight” besides hatton. Foh

In the words of the world famous Roger Mayweather u dont know **** about boxing. But when Floyd fought let me guess “He was a master” “The best” yet did not dominate Maidana at all. But u wont speak on that cause is not convenient for you. I hear u, u on CBS AND SHOWTIME PAYROLL.

Your job is to indoctrinate and brainwash the sheep. But as for me your opinion dont matter cause in real life u are ***** dweeb writing that never put on a pair of gloves that gets paid to put another man down for the sake or the corporate economics of who writes YOUR checks. YES the network that owns u!!
      I was like wtf when i read “canelo can’t match Pacquiao level of dominance” Like bruh can you imagine if Canelo beat Kovalev and Kov weighed 175 lbs in the ring on fight night. Canelo would get crucified by the media.

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
        Mods can we ban this racist ass writer please? I'm sick of his crap.
        Michael Rosenthal has exposed himself as a fraud, potentially racist, absolutely hypocritical, at worst definitely bias against black and Mexican fighters.

This is the same Michael Rosenthal who said this lol

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=814657
        Last edited by bigdunny1; 05-11-2019, 12:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by john l View Post
          Look at the 1st page and see why its hard to be a Canelo fan sometimes they are waaaaaaaay over the top.Good story and fair, Canelo is VERY good and I thought he beat Jacobs by more then a little, but he is NOT PFP best yet he still don't have a legit win over GGG.He needs to do right thing and fight GGG next, I would pick him to finally get a win vs GGG.He also has a debatable win vs Lara and even Trout fight COULD have went other way(I had Canelo by 1).PFP top 5 NO DOUBT, but #1 or 2 NO!.
          What a stu.pid post

Canelo won the second fight against GGG, thats a reality

Deal with that

Comment

• The guys right....how can he be the best when GGG beat him twice, Lara beat him and Mayweather beat him and its debatable that Jacob's beat him too. Dude should have at least 5 losses.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Writers like him are why boxing is at the bottom of the American sports list. Disrespecting how hard the sport is and how competitive it is at the top.
              Literally no other sport has media like this. This clown literally said the opposite of what he is saying here for years in his racist against Floyd and cheated him out of fighter of the decade on the basis that Manny while having loses, draws and contraversal wins in less dominating manner was better because he fought better fighters. Now he is saying the phuking opposite to attack canelo. It is at best reeks of bias and agenda at play at worst blatant racist as we only see this shyt against black and Mexican fighters while somehow the white fighters get over hyped and protected by the media and writers like this. Him and others refusing to give canelo his proper #1 P4P is shameful but nothing compared to what this same clown did robbing Floyd of figher of the decade listen to his justification....lol

Last edited by bigdunny1; 05-11-2019, 12:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                Literally no other sport has media like this. This clown literally said the opposite of what he is saying here for years in his racist against Floyd and cheated him out of fighter of the decade on the basis that Manny while having loses, draws and contraversal wins in less dominating manner was better because he fought better fighters. Now he is saying the phuking opposite to attack canelo. It is at best reeks of bias and agenda at play at worst blatant racist as we only see this shyt against black and Mexican fighters while somehow the white fighters get over hyped and protected by the media and writers like this. Him and others refusing to give canelo his proper #1 P4P is shameful but nothing compared to what this same clown did robbing Floyd of figher of the decade listen to his justification....lol

This is the truth

Comment

• Truest and best articles out there...

Canelo has no convincing victories over any of the top fighters he has faced.

The "It's because he's facing Top competition", doesn't really hold when others are doing the same thing and making it look laughably easy.

top 5 P4P not no.1.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post

I can't believe you're making the exact same arguments Ive made for yrs about the racist way boxing writers cover boxing.

I have been called every name imaginable & told that I'm racist against:white/black/latino/uk etc.etc. at one time or another because of my applying the same criteria the entire time as how to rank fighters aka resume 1st & foremost then everything else. I've posted here over the yrs since 2013 & I've never seen a fighter so hated as canelo & FMJ. But Canelo seems to be even far more hated than any other & the clen scandal was a way to justify the hatred.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                      What a stu.pid post

Canelo won the second fight against GGG, thats a reality

Deal with that
                      Keep living in your fanboy world if that's what works for you.Most experts disagree with you DEAL WITH THAT!!!See ya

Comment

Working...
                      X