Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez is an Excellent Fighter... But Not The Best

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez is an Excellent Fighter... But Not The Best

By Michael Rosenthal - Canelo Alvarez is one of the best fighters in the world. No one would dispute that. The Mexican redhead built himself into a star even though he had a limited amateur career and was guided by unproven trainers. He has been willing to take on dangerous opponents and has had hand raised in victory more often than not. And, to the detriment of other top middleweights, he seems to be getting better at 28 years old...
    [Click Here To Read More]

This is one of the stupidest boxing articles ive ever read ,the first by Michael Rosenthal that I've actually read and it's total nonsense. The biggest name Terrence Crawford has fought was amir Khan , and Crawford already has close to 40 fights overall smh, lomachenko already lost to Orlando salido and got dropped by Jorge Linares , neither Crawford nor Canelo have ever been dropped in a fight

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Rosenthal
      Do you seriously believe that Alvarez would beat Lomachenko and Crawford if they were legitimate 160-pounders?
      Michael, you're talking nonsense.

If they were "legit" 160, they wouldn't have anywhere near the same speed. No speed, there's no way you beat Canelo Alvarez.

Comment

The ''Best'' is reserved for those whos careers are completed. And, by definition, being in the best club shouldn't have many members.

I'm thinking Nelo can live with being ''just'' an excellent fighter.

Comment

How the hell did a clown like Rosenthal win a boxing writers award if he writes rubbish crap like what was just linked by BIGPOPPAPUMP

& no I will pass on following you on Twitter because you're a lame!
          Last edited by Mr.365; 05-11-2019, 03:12 AM.

Comment

He lost to GGG in the first fight, and had a draw in the second. Some people think Jacobs had a draw as well with Clenelo. Best my azz.

Comment

BIGPOPPACUCK getting RAILED AGAIN for using HORRIBLE BLOGGERS LMFAOOOO

Comment

Originally posted by MrShakeAndBake View Post
                He lost to GGG in the first fight, and had a draw in the second. Some people think Jacobs had a draw as well with Clenelo. Best my azz.
                Some people feel DJ beat/drew with GGG
                Some people think the world is flat
                Some people think the moon landing was a hoax
                Some people will legit get angry if that Santa Claus guy is exposed

Jimmy boy said it best....people are strange.

Comment

Fielding was a tall 168 lber and Alvarez chopped him down, Chavez was huge vs Alvarez and Canelo didn't sit down once in between rounds, I can still see Liam Smith wilting in pain from the body shots that broke him down, I went "damn" when Amir Khan was knocked the eff out, same with James Kirkland, I remember Alfredo Angulo fight needing to be stopped, Austin Trout did the Bambi dance vs Alvarez, I remember Canelo taking it easy vs Gomez, then exploded forcing the stoppage, I still remember how Baldomir fell............. are those opponents at the same level of the guys the article mentions as the best opponents Loma and Crawford have faced?

Maybe Loma and Crawford have looked spectacular because they haven't faced anyone at the level of a GGG, Jacobs, Lara....?????

Comment

Michael Rosenthal is a ******. How he won an award for anything other than being a ****** is beyond me.

Comment

Working...
                    X