Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are people acting like Mikey Garcia didn't blatantly duck Lomachenko?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
    Loma already looks like a midget at 135
    Many fighters have done it so why can't he?

Comment

• Originally posted by Socialtwinkie View Post
      You seriously need to get check out for your own ******ity. Do you really think I'm so dumb that I wouldnt know that that article is outdated? And damn dude. Did you even read the headline?

"With a Mikey Garcia [fight], it becomes like the second coming of Mayweather-Pacquiao," the 86-year-old Arum admitted.

"The negotiations will go on - I may be 90-years-old by the time negotiations finish. I'm tired of that. Whoever's the best available, whichever makes the most sense, that’s what we're gonna go after.

"If [Garcia] wants to fight, let him call me and I'll give him a number. If he doesn't like the number - f*** it - I ain't negotiating! It's because of the way he negotiates. If he's loyal to Showtime and they've been good to him, let him be loyal to Showtime - just don't bother me."

Now is any of what Bob said a lie? If Mikey wanted the fight he could have called him. But honestly. How many times had Mikey ever said he wanted to fight Lomachenko?

I never said be ducked Linares, dude you cant even ducking read, but for a guy who claims to care so much about legacy he values money a lot more than opposition. Dude himself said he fought Lipinets because he got more money.

And oh, you wanna give a guy props for fighting a complete mismatch only an idiot would believe he could win? Lmfao.

Try harder
      Dude I know your not ******, your just acting like you are cuz we ALL KNOW bob while you acting like you don't. ******.

Comment

• It pains me to say this but Mikey is afraid of getting his whooped by men his own size and weight division. Which was the reason why he ducked Gamboa and subsequently left Top Rank because of it. Bob was pushing for that fight.

To this day Mikey Garcia does not have a signature win on his resume. He is too afraid of competition. In order to save face he leaped two weight divisions in order to challenge a much larger and stronger man to use as a smoke screen to hide the fact that he was ducking Loma.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
          Many fighters have done it so why can't he?
          Maybe he will end day .But no reason to chase someone who jumped up 2 whole divisions to avoid the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
            He wouldn't have gotten Porter in March, that's not true. He called Porter out after the Garcia fight.
            He could have gotten Porter anytime he wanted.

Mikey vs Pacquiao or Thurman wouldn't be a joke of a fight. That's dumb to think any of the WWs would do to him what Spence did to him.
            Yes it is. Mikey is completely undeserving of that fight. He took his chance at the champion and got embarrassed. If he wants another big fight at 147 he should earn it and not steal the opportunity from deserving welterweights.

Mikey is no JMM

Comment

• Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
              He could have gotten Porter anytime he wanted.

Yes it is. Mikey is completely undeserving of that fight. He took his chance at the champion and got embarrassed. If he wants another big fight at 147 he should earn it and not steal the opportunity from deserving welterweights.

Mikey is no JMM
              He absolutely couldn't get Porter anytime he wanted. Stop, Porter himself said Spence wasn't his target as he wanted to face DSG instead.

Okay cool, he can "earn" his title shot like Khan did, right? Oh wait…. But make Garcia vs Garcia and the winner can get a title shot. I'd be down with that.

Comment

• Sounds like Arum will only offer so much for the fight. Don't all promoters do this?

Comment

• Bob Arum said the Teofimo-Loma is a bigger fight than Lomo-Mikey ffs, he is low-balling Garcia too making a B side offer

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                    Dude I know your not ******, your just acting like you are cuz we ALL KNOW bob while you acting like you don't. ******.
                    All you guys like to talk a big game but struggle so badly to answer any questions. If you guys were boxers you would be caught dead in round one because you have no answers to any of the questions I throw at you.

You know Bob? Please dude. You don't know Bob and I dont know Bob. You guys all say Bob is Bob but Bob has made fights happen and have made them happen for Lomachenko.

Since you KNOW so much answer a few questions for me because I dont know. Like.

When did Mikey Garcia say he wanted to fight Lomachenko and then made an effort to get the deal done?

Hmm?

I'll answer that for you because I know you and i know you have an agenda.

The answer is never not even once. He doesnt want Lomachenko. Period. It's not Bob. Its Mikey. Quit lying.

Comment

• Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                      He absolutely couldn't get Porter anytime he wanted. Stop, Porter himself said Spence wasn't his target as he wanted to face DSG instead
                      Porter said he wanted to fight Spence in the press conference after the DSG fight. Etc are you talking about.
                      Okay cool, he can "earn" his title shot like Khan did, right? Oh wait
                      Who gives a **** about khan. Garcia was jumping up from 135 for this fight. Had he even started boxing professional the last time Khan fought at that weight.
                      Last edited by yankees7448; 05-10-2019, 02:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X