Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are people acting like Mikey Garcia didn't blatantly duck Lomachenko?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Socialtwinkie View Post
    All you guys like to talk a big game but struggle so badly to answer any questions. If you guys were boxers you would be caught dead in round one because you have no answers to any of the questions I throw at you.

You know Bob? Please dude. You don't know Bob and I dont know Bob. You guys all say Bob is Bob but Bob has made fights happen and have made them happen for Lomachenko.

Since you KNOW so much answer a few questions for me because I dont know. Like.

When did Mikey Garcia say he wanted to fight Lomachenko and then made an effort to get the deal done?

Hmm?

I'll answer that for you because I know you and i know you have an agenda.

The answer is never not even once. He doesnt want Lomachenko. Period. It's not Bob. Its Mikey. Quit lying.
    https://www.boxingscene.com/arum-if-...chenko--128171
    If bob is going to do THIS ^ then stop acting like he don't. Mikey isn't wasting his time with bob.

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
      ... OK, OK... Mikey lost... and just where is he at, right now?... is he on top of 140 division?... is he a 'stepping stone" in the 147 division?... tell me...
      He's clearly in a much better position than if he had lost to Lomachenko.

Losing to (probably) the best Ww looks much better than losing to a much smaller fighter. Not to mention Spence will probably be fighting at 154 before we know it.

Mikey looks "brave" for fighting Spence. Rather than yellow for trying to delay a showdown w/ Lomachenko.

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu
        ... OK, OK... Mikey lost... and just where is he at, right now?... is he on top of 140 division?... is he a 'stepping stone" in the 147 division?... tell me...
        Originally posted by Rusty Tromboni View Post
        He's clearly in a much better position than if he had lost to Lomachenko.

Losing to (probably) the best Ww looks much better than losing to a much smaller fighter. Not to mention Spence will probably be fighting at 154 before we know it.

Mikey looks "brave" for fighting Spence. Rather than yellow for trying to delay a showdown w/ Lomachenko.
        I know what the "general perception" is right now... I'm not here to defend a Mikey vs Loma fight... That ship sailed long ago, when Mikey left Arum...

I was asking just where Mikey is at, right now -- which division and which money fights?... as the big money fight is already behind him...

Comment

I know what the "general perception" is right now... I'm not here to defend a Mikey vs Loma fight... That ship sailed long ago, when Mikey left Arum...

I was asking just where Mikey is at, right now -- which division and which money fights?... as the big money fight is already behind him...
          Well, he wasn't going to get a big money fight sticking around at 140. At this point, he has no where to go but up. If he had started w/ someone else: Porter, the other Garcia, the loser of Thurman-Pacquiao, then he'd be D.O.A.

Again, Spence is the best at 147, and no long for the division. Eventually a big-money-fight will surface. More than if he had lost to Loma.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusty Tromboni View Post
            Well, he wasn't going to get a big money fight sticking around at 140. At this point, he has no where to go but up. If he had started w/ someone else: Porter, the other Garcia, the loser of Thurman-Pacquiao, then he'd be D.O.A.

Again, Spence is the best at 147, and no long for the division. Eventually a big-money-fight will surface. More than if he had lost to Loma.
            Isn't he fighting Danny?...

Comment

Isn't he fighting Danny?...
              Maybe. And probably not for the money and exposure he got from fighting Spence.

It's like walking into a bar, you always start talking to the hottest girl. Even if she's not exactly the one you have your eye on. You never work your way up. It's a social parachute.

Comment

Working...
              X