No announcement yet.

USA TODAY with huge story on DAZN's complaints

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
    Ironically you reply... somehow you’re in every DAZN thread talking negative about since the beginning of time and yet you bought it? So my DAZN threads benefited you with intrigue.

But then when I make LDBC exposed threads you also reply in then. Comes with the territory of knowing there agendas of posters on this site.

I’m going to give you benefit of doubt that you purchased a $20 sub. Good man! Quit hatin doe
    Check my post history, you shill. I subscribed launch day for the WBSS, and I **** on the quality because I’ve been paying since September for it to get dusty with garbage cards.

And while you’re going through my post history, find where I’ve been a PBC shill. Find where I’ve been a LDBC member. Expose me.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
      Was it DAZN problems or was it just PBC LDBC LGBGT goons mashing all the buttons wishing it to go wrong? I cant see it anywhere in the headlines at USA TODAY, just a very small blog article which doesnt back up anything with stats or numbers.

Ive watched many PPV's or nomal TV fights where there have been technical issues. Maybe American high speed internet is a bit like American Gasoline or diesel. NOT VERY GOOD.
      Andy Nesbitt just a dork MMA reporter for hire, tweeting Cormier DAZN rants. These things all happen in boxing too in various forms when promoters go at it and hire their affiliated journalists. Like pinkboy Lance Pugmire for Tom Loeffler... where they should be covering JC Penny mens apparel and not boxing.

Comment

lol. If you're going to shill for PBC, don't make it obvious like Daniel Cormier the host of Fox Sports... or Luke Thomas who's a UFC affiliate (ESPN+).

Andy Nesbitt is a for hire guy with cash innit? Because he's Bellator. Bellator is DAZN.

So what are you saying; That I am an underground henchman for Al Haymon and the PBC? That's bullshit! I am just your typical boxing fan who is a fan of all platforms and boxing like: ESPN, PBC and DAZN.

I don't wish to see DAZN to fail like you wish to see Al Haymon and the PBC to fail. What's so interesting is that the vast majority of Canelo Alvarez' fans are Floyd Mayweather, Al Haymon and PBC shills.

For you to be a boxing fan, you are one of the most polarizing individuals that I have ever come across online.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
          Check my post history, you shill. I subscribed launch day for the WBSS, and I **** on the quality because I’ve been paying since September for it to get dusty with garbage cards.

And while you’re going through my post history, find where I’ve been a PBC shill. Find where I’ve been a LDBC member. Expose me.
          It's ok if you're LDBC mayne. Variety is popular culture. Just funny how you're in those threads I make to expose them. There's all forms of shilling. You think Motorcity Cobra is the only one who knows how to do it?

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
            So what are you saying; That I am an underground henchman for Al Haymon and the PBC? That's bullshit! I am just your typical boxing fan who is a fan of all platforms and boxing like: ESPN, PBC and DAZN.

I don't wish to see DAZN to fail like you wish to see Al Haymon and the PBC to fail. What's so interesting is that the vast majority of Canelo Alvarez' fans are Floyd Mayweather, Al Haymon and PBC shills.

For you to be a boxing fan, you are one of the most polarizing individuals that I have ever come across online.
            Get used to it. If DAZN doesn’t make you cum in your pants, you’re Al Haymon.

Comment

Hey bruh. If you want to swag for PBC you're free to do so, don't get sensitive about it. Like I said, it's all part of the territory.

Comment

I've had DAZN since September of last year and I'm grateful because I haven't had any issues or problems.

Comment

I don't wish to see DAZN to fail like you wish to see Al Haymon and the PBC to fail.
                  lol. You had to mention Al Haymon…

You guys can't handle your own medicine. The problem with many of you PBC fanboys is that two wrongs don't make a right. Just because there was a horde against Haymon and PBC startup doesn't mean you had to do that to DAZN, but you LDBC shills made it apparent with such context to get back at DAZN because of GBP and Hearn affiliation. There are 10,000 videos on youtube citing this context from the LDBC.

Comment

yeah but you're just role playing. you're saying ''we're paying''..

first off, if you're against DAZN, you don't start a premise of ''we're'' if you're against it since day one...

and again, you didn't acknowledge and ignored what I said about bogus claims, all when guys like Daniel Cormier who's Fox Sports is tweeting against DAZN or Luke Thomas tweeting with a huge MMA following that is UFC (ESPN+) affiliated.

Political warfare isn't hard to figure out. Sometimes the obvious isn't thought of before hand.
                    Man you are one really sick individual who needs help. You have delusions of persecution. I was only responding to the article. I don't know what your problem is but you really need to seek some professional help ASAP for your paranoia.

Comment

Man you are one really sick individual who needs help. You have delusions of persecution. I was only responding to the article. I don't know what your problem is but you really need to seek some professional help ASAP for your paranoia.
                      I apologize. I didn't know you were naïve about the circumstances for why that article was made...if assuming you're oblivious for what's going on..

on no wait...some of your posts on the matter are either cliche and redundant because he said she said, or you're just playing the part.

subtext exists.

Comment

Working...
                      X