Collapse
No announcement yet.

USA TODAY with huge story on DAZN's complaints

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think this FANOFREASON is actually Stephen Espinoza, he just cant wait to get a thread going on how bad DAZN is doing and you just know he has a big smile on his face while hes typing out the hate.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      Who are those usual posters you’re eluding to? Drop some names. Who in here is lying about having DAZN? Who’s lying about there being issues?
      Ironically you reply... somehow you’re in every DAZN thread talking negative about since the beginning of time and yet you bought it? So my DAZN threads benefited you with intrigue.

But then when I make LDBC exposed threads you also reply in then. Comes with the territory of knowing there agendas of posters on this site.

I’m going to give you benefit of doubt that you purchased a $20 sub. Good man! Quit hatin doe

Comment

Personally, I like really DAZN but on the real they need to get their shit together. The system seemed to crash for those purchasing the fight which is unacceptable. In addition, many never got the chance of viewing the fight and got charged for it anyway. If this is the wave of the future then we are all screwed as boxing fans. DAZN need to fix these glitches as soon as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
          Personally, I like really DAZN .. If this is the wave of the future then we are all screwed as boxing fans. DAZN need to fix these glitches as soon as possible.
          Most of it is fake news. Canelo Jacobs was the first turning point to rival ESPN+ and PBC networks. Of course you're going to get rogue war madness with bogus claims as it amplifies. This happens all the time.

Last time in boxing, in UK territory, for the revival of ITV PPV with the Eubank Jr. fight along with Hearn and Warren hate interviews, somehow news amplified that ITV PPV for CABLE SUBS there were ''issues.''

All fake stuff mayne.

WAR DAZN

Comment

Everyone wants to defend DAZN but if the same thing would have happened to you then you all will be singing a different tune.

Right now, we're paying $20 a month for DAZN. Hell, that's even more than HBO and Showtime. HBO is at least $15 a month while Showtime runs about $10 a month.

Comment

Everyone wants to defend DAZN but if the same thing would have happened to you then you all will be singing a different tune.

Right now, we're paying $20 a month for DAZN. Hell, that's even more than HBO and Showtime. HBO is at least $15 a month while Showtime runs about $10 a month.
              lol. If you're going to shill for PBC, don't make it obvious like Daniel Cormier the host of Fox Sports... or Luke Thomas who's a UFC affiliate (ESPN+).

Andy Nesbitt is a for hire guy with cash innit? Because he's Bellator. Bellator is DAZN.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
                Most of it is fake news. Canelo Jacobs was the first turning point to rival ESPN+ and PBC networks. Of course you're going to get rogue war madness with bogus claims as it amplifies. This happens all the time.

Last time in boxing, in UK territory, for the revival of ITV PPV with the Eubank Jr. fight along with Hearn and Warren hate interviews, somehow news amplified that ITV PPV for CABLE SUBS there were ''issues.''

All fake stuff mayne.

WAR DAZN
                I agree that if too many people are accessing the system at the same time then inevitably it will cause it to crash. However, my biggest concern is for all the consumers who attempted to purchase the fight at the last minute but couldn't.

Comment

I agree that if too many people are accessing the system at the same time then inevitably it will cause it to crash. However, my biggest concern is for all the consumers who attempted to purchase the fight at the last minute but couldn't.
                  yeah but you're just role playing. you're saying ''we're paying''..

first off, if you're against DAZN, you don't start a premise of ''we're'' if you're against it since day one...

and again, you didn't acknowledge and ignored what I said about bogus claims, all when guys like Daniel Cormier who's Fox Sports is tweeting against DAZN or Luke Thomas tweeting with a huge MMA following that is UFC (ESPN+) affiliated.

Political warfare isn't hard to figure out. Sometimes the obvious isn't thought of before hand.

Comment

That's not just a DAZN issue that every big PPV issue. Comcast has that problem too. And folks still saw the fight they just had delays buying it because too many idiots do this every time there is PPV and wait till moments before the main event to buy. But DAZN knew about it and delayed the ring walks so nobody missed a thing just talking delaying. I have no sympathy for people who wait till the last minute and complain there is a delay PPV has been around a long time now and everyone who has bought a PPV has heard stories of some problems buying at the last minute with a huge crowd of people doing it at the same time. Comcast, Direct TV it's a problem processing a ton buy requests at the same time.
                    Last edited by bigdunny1; 05-06-2019, 02:35 AM.

Comment

Was it DAZN problems or was it just PBC LDBC LGBGT goons mashing all the buttons wishing it to go wrong? I cant see it anywhere in the headlines at USA TODAY, just a very small blog article which doesnt back up anything with stats or numbers.

Ive watched many PPV's or nomal TV fights where there have been technical issues. Maybe American high speed internet is a bit like American Gasoline or diesel. NOT VERY GOOD.

Comment

Working...
                      X