No announcement yet.

USA TODAY with huge story on DAZN's complaints

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just cancelled my monthly sub for 10 bucks a month

And sub to 100 dollars plan. I feel bad for the people with issues, but I don't have any issues.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      So you don’t need that TV with DAZN?
      No, you can watch on a phone, tablet, laptop, computer. Whatever you have access to. Try and keep up buddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
        The only complaint that sounds technical is the payment issue which happens every PPV when idiots wait until moments before the main event to decide to buy the PPV or in this case subscribe. So some had to enter multiple times to pay and wait because too many last minute folks buying at the same time. Same shyt happens with cable and satellite. Which is why promoters for big fights would tell fans buy it early because there could be delays and issues if you wait till last minute.

It's like complaining when you show up to a basketball game 5 minutes before tip off and complain the parking lot is full, long lines, and that it takes too long to get into your seat. Well show up early or don't complain. I learned this back in the day buy your PPV early not mins before the main event and this is back when I had Comcast.

All the other complaints in that article are nonsense that you hear every PPV fight gripes about announcers, etc
        Yep!! Exactly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          You're trying to sound tech savvy but revealing ignorance. It doesn't take a lot of bandwidth to stream. Not by today's standards and most people are NOT bottlenecking via their service plan. People with good plans are reporting issues with dazn, so it goes beyond people just upgrading their plans. I'm not sure how people got this impression that so many plans can't stream. I think that's how ISPs sell suckers on gigabit connections when most of them won't ever come close to using even 100mbps.
          My ISP doesn't even have a plan that would choke on an HD stream.

Dazn had issues streaming NFL so boxing fans aren't making this stuff up. That said, I'm sure they'll get it worked out and I don't really see the weekend's issues affecting them as a company in any big way.
          THANK YOU!!!

People are streaming music, Netflix, gaming etc on 100mbps but these mu****as trying to make people think it's their internet speed and not the app. And then have the audacity to tell people to upgrade to a higher package. Idiots!

Comment

• not gonna be getting cable/fios/satellite tv etc

and with hbo done with boxing im officially done with cable networks etc

only one ima keep is showtime livestream

*says 10.99/month or 109.99/year

Comment

Working...
            X