USA TODAY with huge story on DAZN's complaints

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fanofreason View Post
    https://ftw.usatoday.com/2019/05/can...inline-related

Not good at all. It's 2019 and consumer confidence is everything. Online reviews is how we make trusted buys nowadays.

This is the end of DAZN in USA. 2nd time they have had issues with Canelo fight.
    Originally posted by Fanofreason View Post
    Everyone has netflix or On Demand. You hit play and it plays.

Stop making excuses.
    So what are you going on about? DAZN works exactly like Netflix and On Demand.

I've never had a single issue with it. Never.

However, I do remember paying for a Showtime PPV with Floyd and McGregor at $100 (with friends) where the stream shut off for an hour or so? It was a joke.

PPV model is a joke. So happy DAZN is here and Ca$hnelo is here to save us from the PPV bigwigs!!

War Ca$hnelo!!!!11
    Last edited by Bjl12; 05-06-2019, 12:43 AM.

Comment

I just ordered DAZN yesterday. There were a few small, infrequent buffering issues, but damn, for the most part I was very pleased with it. The price is right for these kind of fights. I'm not complaining at all!

Comment

I watched the fight in a theater but I have DAZN at home. I tried give my friend the account information so he could watch the fight and I couldn't figure out the PW, so I tried resetting it and it kept giving me errors so I couldn't reset the PW. This evening, 20 hours later, I got one of the PW reset emails I was expecting to receive last night. But I've never issues streaming at home.

Comment

Everyone on boxingscene always says there is no problem with the app. Mostly the ones who always bigging up DAZN. If you go to any other boxing site or social media site there are hundreds of complaints from lagging, buffering, payment issue, black screen, volume issues, cloudy screen etc. So who’s lying here? Boxingscene or the thousands of people who have made complaints? Customers are no longer taking “its your internet” as an excuse. There are people with fiber optic 100mbp who are having problems. Then they say it’s your modem, you need to upgrade your modem then they tell you to buy a fire stick lol. I rather stick with cable than buy all that just for a lagging stream.

Comment

It's more like a USA TODAY blog, not a "huge story".

Comment

Lol, I thought it was going to be a long article with proper insight into all that went wrong. Instead it’s a 40 seconds read with Cormier as one of the evidence of crappy stream.

Comment

I had a ****load of freezing issues during the co main and the main, really annoying but not enough to meltdown on social media about it.

Comment

bigdunny1 daneutral

As another poster mentioned last week. Boxingscene is owned by CBS Sports... comes with the territory.

And The usual suspect-LDBC-pro PBC posters commenting on this thread. Before any of these “issues” the same individuals that cried when I talked about DAZN. These same posters say they have issues for supposedly buying it when for a month they said DAZN wasn’t worth it or made sense. Lies are spotted a mile away.

Comment

what a terrible article lol

no stats to back anything up

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
                      bigdunny1 daneutral

As another poster mentioned last week. Boxingscene is owned by CBS Sports... comes with the territory.

And The usual suspect-LDBC-pro PBC posters commenting on this thread. Before any of these “issues” the same individuals that cried when I talked about DAZN. These same posters say they have issues for supposedly buying it when for a month they said DAZN wasn’t worth it or made sense. Lies are spotted a mile away.
                      Who are those usual posters you’re eluding to? Drop some names. Who in here is lying about having DAZN? Who’s lying about there being issues?

Comment

Working...
                      X