No announcement yet.

Wow Dazn is in Bad Shape!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
    It surprises me the amount of so called boxing fans who would like to see a boxing structure that is trying to give us the fans some good fights for what amounts to not much money fail.
    It's not just that but DAZN getting couple of millions subs on the back of boxing proves there is a big demand for the sport and ESPN Showtime etc would invest more into it

It will also prove HBO wrong on what they said about boxing and their subscribers

Comment

Now you see why they needed to sign deontay so badly

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
        It surprises me the amount of so called boxing fans who would like to see a boxing structure that is trying to give us the fans some good fights for what amounts to not much money fail.
        ^^^^this
        Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        Who cares? Im more upset about the **** undercard for Canelo/Jacobs than who else is subscribed.
        And this^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
          Name your Source
          He's a troll. Don't believe any numbers he posts. DAZN is struggling, but they have more subscribers than that.

Comment

Who cares? Im more upset about the **** undercard for Canelo/Jacobs than who else is subscribed.
            but its interesting how PBC shillers post in such threads like flies on fecal samples

Comment

... DAZN isn't Amazon or Netflix (which are U.S. based and started long, long ago)...

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                First you started a thread lying about the DAZN commercial ad and now you lying about subscribers with no source for your bullshyt.

hannibalboxing.com reporting that they are approaching 1M subscribers in the US.

https://hannibalboxing.com/springtime-for-dazn/

As well as Evan Rutkowski, a former HBO executive who reported the same. Let's see who should we believe insiders or you? lol
                While I agree completely that the TS needs a credible source in order to be believed, I read the article and didn't see where they said DAZN was "approaching 1M subscribers in the US".

The article states: DAZN has reportedly set a goal of expanding to one million subscribers in the next several weeks and We will see how long it takes for DAZN to reach that one million subscriber goal in the US..

"Approaching 1 million" is also very vague. 100,000 subscriptions can be defined as approaching 1 million the same as 750,000 can.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                  Name your Source
                  It’s on the advertising sheet. By law to buy commercials you have to release subscribers and average viewership.

Comment

It's funny how this place has people giving dazn free advertising and promotion and on the other side of the coin, people making up figures to defame them. Both are equally bizarre to me. I've a feeling if I could see what these people actually look like, I would think, "Ah... that makes more sense."

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                      It's funny how this place has people giving dazn free advertising and promotion and on the other side of the coin, people making up figures to defame them. Both are equally bizarre to me. I've a feeling if I could see what these people actually look like, I would think, "Ah... that makes more sense."
                      True but I think a lot of the BS is a direct response to Frankie2jabs constant slurpage.

Comment

Working...
                      X