No announcement yet.

Wow Dazn is in Bad Shape!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow Dazn is in Bad Shape!!!

Doing media buys for Volkswagon right now. Have Dazns numbers as the have added advertising to the stream!

They have no we’re close to 1 million US Subscribers.

As of March 22nd they have a whooping 43,000 paid total active subscribers.

I’m actually recommending doing the commercial buy though. Figure it will raise some and then can lock in this price now!

Man, these ding bats have spent 3.2 billion in contracts and are getting back not even $15 million a year in the US.

Wow where did you get that 43,000 number.I know so many people that subscribe I was shocked to hear that number.

Comment

Originally posted by Fanofreason View Post
      Doing media buys for Volkswagon right now. Have Dazns numbers as the have added advertising to the stream!

I’m actually recommending doing the commercial buy though. Figure it will raise some and then can lock in this price now!

Man, these ding bats have spent 3.2 billion in contracts and are getting back not even $15 million a year in the US.
      Your sentences are in as good a health as a meth heads mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
        Your sentences are in as good a health as a meth heads mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Fanofreason View Post

Name your Source

Comment

First you started a thread lying about the DAZN commercial ad and now you lying about subscribers with no source for your bullshyt.

hannibalboxing.com reporting that they are approaching 1M subscribers in the US.

https://hannibalboxing.com/springtime-for-dazn/

As well as Evan Rutkowski, a former HBO executive who reported the same. Let's see who should we believe insiders or you? lol

Comment

Bob?? Is that you???

Comment

It surprises me the amount of so called boxing fans who would like to see a boxing structure that is trying to give us the fans some good fights for what amounts to not much money fail.

Comment

Originally posted by jmart93 View Post
                  Bob?? Is that you???
                  nah, Bob is Harvard educated, OP sounds like he's in special ED lol

Comment

Who cares? Im more upset about the **** undercard for Canelo/Jacobs than who else is subscribed.

Comment

Working...
                    X