No announcement yet.

Wow Dazn is in Bad Shape!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fanofreason View Post
    Doing media buys for Volkswagon right now. Have Dazns numbers as the have added advertising to the stream!

They have no we’re close to 1 million US Subscribers.

As of March 22nd they have a whooping 43,000 paid total active subscribers.

I’m actually recommending doing the commercial buy though. Figure it will raise some and then can lock in this price now!

Man, these ding bats have spent 3.2 billion in contracts and are getting back not even $15 million a year in the US.
    People now becoming fans of one provider over another.

Dude, can you list your P4P fave promoters and providers lol ?

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
      It surprises me the amount of so called boxing fans who would like to see a boxing structure that is trying to give us the fans some good fights for what amounts to not much money fail.
      We don’t even get this in the UK and pretty much everyone unanimously want it to succeed from the views on here at least.

Boxing fans in general are pretty crap though. Arrogant and strange.

I think the Eddie Hearn connection makes people tribal. You had that wanker on that you tube channel accusing Matchroom of colonising
      Last edited by Sparked_26; 05-02-2019, 09:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
        It surprises me the amount of so called boxing fans who would like to see a boxing structure that is trying to give us the fans some good fights for what amounts to not much money fail.
        There aren't many boxing fans anymore it's mostly boxer fans and promoter fanboys. This forum has 20% or less boxing fans.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
          Who cares? Im more upset about the **** undercard for Canelo/Jacobs than who else is subscribed.
          War Vergil Ortiz Jr!!!!! Not a great UC for sure, but at least one of the best young fighters in the game will be shown as the co-main. Kind of similar to Lopez getting that spot a few weeks back.

Comment

Originally posted by asgarth View Post
            I dont know why he isnt banned. He also claimed to own a marketing agency which supposedly sold fake App downloads for DAZN.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
              War Vergil Ortiz Jr!!!!! Not a great UC for sure, but at least one of the best young fighters in the game will be shown as the co-main. Kind of similar to Lopez getting that spot a few weeks back.
              yeah, I'll likely watch the Beterbiev fight and then switch over to DAZN after.

Comment

yeah, I'll likely watch the Beterbiev fight and then switch over to DAZN after.
                Will the Beterbiev card end before DAZN's card starts? I'm guessing for sure it will be over before the Canelo fight?

I'll be watching the Warriors/Rockets game and then switching over to the Canelo/Jacobs card after the game ends. Better not got OT or else I may even miss some of the Canelo/Jacobs fight lol.

Comment

Originally posted by asgarth View Post
                  I dont know why he isnt banned. He also claimed to own a marketing agency which supposedly sold fake App downloads for DAZN.
                  I forgot about that one lol this fool stay making threads posting lies and "fake news"

Like I said who do we believe multiple insiders who are reporting DAZN is approaching 1M subscribers or this phuk boy who has been exposed as a liar before and who's user reputation is in the red? Tough one? Hmmm lol

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=813459
                  Last edited by bigdunny1; 05-02-2019, 09:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                    Will the Beterbiev card end before DAZN's card starts? I'm guessing for sure it will be over before the Canelo fight?

I'll be watching the Warriors/Rockets game and then switching over to the Canelo/Jacobs card after the game ends. Better not got OT or else I may even miss some of the Canelo/Jacobs fight lol.
                    Tough to say with ESPN. One of the things I love about boxing on Fox is that it always starts earlier than Showtime (Fox cards seem to start at 8) so by the time they're done, you can switch to another card.

Thing with DAZN though, because it's a streaming service that I'm subscribed to, It's always on the back burner. No matter how big the fight will be, unless I've got people over if there's another card that I'm interested in, I'll watch that, avoid spoilers then watch the DAZN card later. Double Edged sword I guess.

Comment

Tough to say with ESPN. One of the things I love about boxing on Fox is that it always starts earlier than Showtime (Fox cards seem to start at 8) so by the time they're done, you can switch to another card.

Thing with DAZN though, because it's a streaming service that I'm subscribed to, It's always on the back burner. No matter how big the fight will be, unless I've got people over if there's another card that I'm interested in, I'll watch that, avoid spoilers then watch the DAZN card later. Double Edged sword I guess.
                      It's my nephews b-day party on Saturday so I will be at my brother's house and the Warriors/Rockets game definitely comes before any boxing with him lol. So I'm just hoping the game ends before the Canelo/Jacobs fight.

Really not interested in any match up on the UC so I won't mind missing it live. Definitely a big fan of Ortiz Jr though but that is a fight I can just watch afterwards.

Comment

Working...
                      X